Mr.Mendes Part 3

Hi, wasn't going to update today, but here we are! Please give me requests idk who to write about next! Drum roll, please...

♥♥♥

Shawn threw his duffle bag onto the floor and scooped you up. You were caught off guard, "Hey!"

"I've been waiting all week," he snarled, pushing open the bedroom door, careful not to hurt you.  He tossed you onto the bed and pounced on you. You looked up at him. Then you remembered what F/N said, the girls' looks, the internet... everybody. You pushed him off of you, panting. You sat up raking your hair, then putting your face into your hands. 

"What's wrong?" Shawn said.

"Are you... umm... you know?" He stuttered.

"No..." 

He crawled closer, close enough you could feel his hot breath on your skin. 

"Then what is it?" he said, softly into your hair. You jerked away, looking at him.

"NO ONE WANTS US TOGETHER!" you burst into tears. He frowned.

"Y/N, who cares what everyone wants? I want you and that is all that matters." He pulled you against his chest, his chin over your head as you sobbed into his chest. 

"Shawn..." you said muffled against him. "It's just... everyone hates me... I'm not fit for you."

"Shut up," he said firmly.

"But-"

"Hush." You guys sat there for what seemed like hours. Then he started to sing.

"And if this is what it takes,                                                                                                                                                 Then let me be the one to bear the pain,                                                                                                                    Oh if this is what it takes,                                                                                                                                                  I'll break down these walls that are in our way." [A: One of my favorite Shawn Mendes songs, this is one of the older ones, here's one that's a bit newer; b]

The beat changed and he started to sing something new. His voice was soft, angelic and beautiful, you couldn't help but close your eyes, feeling his chest fall and rise.

  "Fast forward a couple years, yeah
Grown up in the place that we live
Make love, then we fight
Laugh 'cause it was only meant to be for one night baby
I guess we can't control
What's just not up to us
Be mine, be mine, yeah
Anytime, anytime " 

"Continue," you beckoned. "I like this one." You could feel him smile, it filled your heart.

"Ooh, you know I've been alone for quite a while
haven't I? I thought I knew it all
Found love but I was wrong
More times than enough
But since you came along
I'm thinking baby
You are bringing out a different kind of me
There's no safety net that's underneath, I'm free
Falling all in
You fell for men who weren't how they appear
Trapped up on a tightrope now we're here, we're free..."

"Fallin all in you..." You finished, He held the sides of your arms and lifted you so you could see him. 

"I love you and there will be nothing to stop me. If my fans don't like you, so be it, you are the one... no one is going to change it. You're mine... " He inhaled. "I can lose everything, you make me happy, you drive me to write my music. Your humor, your smile makes me happy. All my anxiety, my fears... whatever makes me sad, you take away. I need you to be happy so I can be... I know you can do that, because you love me."

"I do..." You swallowed. "And I will always... there is too much to let go if I say goodbye." A tear rolled down your cheek. He wiped it away with his thumb. You smiled, laughing choking on your tears. He laughed with you. You reached down to grab your ukelele. 

"Ok, from the top!" 

"Sunrise with you on my chest                                                                                                                                    No blinds in the place where I live                                                                                                                                  Daybreak open your eyes                                                                                                                                                  'Cause this was only ever meant to be for on for one night                                                                                 Still, we're changing our minds here                                                                                                                          Be yours, be my dear..." You sang together, knowing his love for you was real, that was all you ever needed to hear. 

♥♥♥

THE END! I know shorter than I wanted but still ok right? Actually working on playing/singing Fallin' Into You, 

Kijakijakijakija,DailyCupOfCaffiene and Ruler_Of_Unitatos might get to here it good night!