Untitled Part 6

Warnings: Injury, slight smut (so 18+ please), fluff, swearing? I'm not sure what else haha. (Flashbacks are in italics)

You don't know how you make it back to the compound. You're in a daze. Bucky keeps moving you along and you can him hear whispering comfort in your ear, but you're not fully there with him. You're reliving the past. Thinking back to your days at the assassins of the sun. You register that Bucky has brought you to the living space and he's asking F.R.I.D.A.Y. for something. 

Before you know it, Dr. Banner and Steve are walking in. You hear Bucky say, "I'm worried about her Bruce. She hasn't said a thing since the incident. I think she's in shock or something. I'm not sure where else she's hurt either". 

Bruce immediately comes over to you as Steve pulls Bucky to the side. Bruce shines a light into your eyes and that seems to bring your eyes back to the present. You ask Bruce what he said while he was looking at your eyes. He frowns at you saying, "I need to know where else you're hurt so I can make sure you're okay". 

You tell him where you've been hit and he concludes there's nothing serious. You take in a deep breath and turn to Steve. You say in a shaky voice, "I need you to gather everyone Steve. And I mean everyone. Nick, Nat, Clint, Tony, Wanda, Vision, Sam. They all need to be here". Steve didn't question why, he saw how serious you were. 

He told the AI to get whoever was here while Steve made some calls to Clint and Nat. It took about an hour to get everyone gathered in a conference room. Bucky stayed by your side the entire time, rubbing patterns into your back. 

Once everyone was seated and Bucky leaned on the wall next you Tony spoke, "So, what's up kid? I know you love seeing us all but this was kind of short notice". You can't muster up a smile for Tony and his face flashes with concern, "Y/N, what's going on?". 

You take a deep breath and glance at Bucky remembering how he said that he trusted you to tell them about your training when it endangered lives. You turn back to face them all when you say, "I need to tell you about my history, about where I was trained. One of the people I used to train with attacked me today". 

You saw Steve look at you sharply as he said, "I thought you said that you couldn't tell us because if you did they would come after you and kill you?". 

You give Steve a small smile at the concern he shows about you telling them this secret as you say, "I think its already too late for that. I wouldn't have been attacked today if they didn't think I broke my oath", you turn to look at Nick when you say, "I'm assuming I said too much information and you figured it out and went to check out the place?". 

Nick holds his hands up, shaking his head, "Believe me, I've tried to figure it out, but I don't know who you trained with". You frown for a few seconds wondering how else they would think you broke your oath. 

But you shake your head, it doesn't really matter now , you need to keep everyone else safe. You sigh before you start, "the people I trained with are called the assassins of the sun". You look around the room and see mostly blank faces except Nick and Nat who both look confused. 

It was Nat that voiced her confusion, "wait, what? I thought they were just a myth. Like a scary bedtime story for people like me?". You give her a small smile as Bucky says to her, "you've heard of them?". She nods her head but then starts shaking it, "I don't know much about them though. Like I said, I thought they were a myth. I didn't pay much attention to the stories about them. They're old though and if the legend is correct they have the most kills than any other assassin organisation...put together". 

Everyone turned away from Nat to look at you and you could feel all the questions buzzing inside their heads. You start to explain your story before everyone can bombard you, "I was in foster care from the ages 10-16. My last foster carers were not nice so I stole their savings and ran away to take my revenge on the Winter Soldier. It took me a while to find information about the Winter Soldier and how he worked for an organisation named Hydra. I managed to find a couple of drunk Hydra men who were talking about how they caught an assassin from the assassins of the sun. The one guy explained about them and how that one assassin killed a tonne of men before it took 7 agents to restrain him. During the guys explanation I heard that the assassins of the sun were located in the Saharan Desert. I spent the rest of the money I had going there. When I found them they refused me. I told them my story and they refused me. I then told them about how one of their men were captured by an organisation called Hydra. They paid for my information by training me. I wouldn't work for them but they made me swear a blood oath to take their secret to the grave and I took it. They have orders in their guild, kind of like rank. I worked my way through them all bar 2. They have the Emperor of the Sun and the Knights of the flame. There is 3 Knights of the flame. 2 of them are below the 1, who is the son of the Emperor, and I was trained to the standard of the 2 knights of the flame. They refused to train me higher, the last 2 orders being reserved for the Emperor and his heir. That was when I left and well, you know the rest from there. That's when I came back here and kicked Steve's and Bucky's ass".