Part 7

Warnings: tiniest bit of smut at the start (18+), fluff, violence, swearing

 You stretched your sore body out along Bucky's. You feel Bucky stirring besides you from your movements, so you roll on top of him as he lets out a soft 'oof'. You laugh quietly enjoying the feel of your naked bodies flush together. 

He opens his eyes squinting at you in mock annoyance. You push strands of his hair out of his face and you run your thumb along his cheekbone. He closes his eyes again as he says, "morning doll". You smile as you litter his chest in feather light kisses. 

He brings his hands up to your back, stroking patterns that sends shivers down your spine. You sigh, content, as you say, "I love you Bucky". Bucky's eyes shoot open as you carry on, "and you don't have to say it back, but I can't hold the words back any longer. I've never felt like this with anyone before. So loved, and safe, like I've found my home. And I know you'll protect me with every fibre in your body, but anything can happen, especially now and I can't die without saying those words to you." 

Bucky brings his hands up to cup your face. You close your eyes as he brings his mouth to yours, kissing deeply. He pulls away slightly, your lips still brushing as he whispers, "I love you too Y/N". You smile against his lips as he pulls you in for another kiss. 

When you finally break away you glance at the time and groan. It was 8:45am and you were meant to meet the team in the training room at 9am. You roll off Bucky, walking to the bathroom naked. "Where do you think you're going?", his voice sounds rough and thick. 

You turn around and he's watching your every move with hungry eyes, "don't even think about it Bucky, we have to meet the team in 15 minutes and I'm the one they're gonna be waiting for. Now I'm having a quick shower and then getting dressed and you should do the same". You turn back and start to make your way to the bathroom again. 

You hear movement behind you and before you know it you feel arms spinning you around and picking you up. Bucky throws you over his shoulder and starts carrying you to the bathroom. You squeal and shout his name, you hear the smirk in his voice as he says, "what? I'm showering with you, you did tell me to do the same thing as you". Needless to say, you were late getting to the training room.

You had just knocked Steve down for the third time. It was only you, Bucky and Steve left in the training room. You had given a low down about how the assassins like to work and sparred with everyone. All that took about two hours, but everyone had other things they needed to do. You told them all to be careful and to watch out for someone wearing uniform similar to yours and anyone suspicious as they will be disguised if necessary. 

You could see that Steve was getting slightly frustrated. His efforts with the shield wasn't working and every time he left himself exposed thinking the shield would work. You give him a hand and he takes it as you say, "you need to fight dirty Steve. You're being too nice", he frowns at you as he goes to pick up his shield. 

He walks back towards you as he says, "maybe I'm being too nice because it's you". 

You shake your head at him, "its not that Steve, I could feel you pulling your punches when I first attacked you guys. I know you don't like or want to kill Steve, but these people are killers. They won't hesitate, killing doesn't bother them, in fact, some of them enjoy it. Every time you fight with these people its life or death. You also need to get up off the floor faster. They're fast and like I said they won't hesitate. Ideally you won't go down at all and if you're finding it hard to get back up then roll or something, but you need to move faster", Steve is nodding his head during all this trying to absorb all the information, "you rely on your shield quite heavily too, now you need to think outside the box to use it to your advantage instead of it being the reason you keep losing against me. We're trained to look for your moves so do something that throws them off. Something like throwing your shield at them, they'll see it coming and dodge, but have it bounce off a wall and come back to hit them without expecting it".