Chapter 1

The story is not suitable for under the age of 16, potentially disturbing and shocking scenes, autodestructive scenes, the use of opiates, indications of explicit scenes, mild profanity. Do not try anything from the above.
-------------------------------------

September 15th, 2015. Tuesday evening.

CHAPTER 1

 The silver car parked in front of the Philward family's house. It was the car of the head of a the family, Mr. Harold Philward. A seemingly harmonious family with no complications and problems consisted of four members: Mr. Harold, his wife Lucy and their two daughters, sixteen-year-old Teyna and fourteen-year-old Becky. Harold is the owner of a smaller company and mostly comes home at dinner time. Lucy works in the daily newspaper editorial office until the afternoon, after which she comes home. Becky is an excellent student at the end of elementary school, she is very withdrawn and doesn't come out with friends. Her hair is connected in two braids and her clothes are simple and unobtrusive. Unlike her, Teyna is a girl who comes out every night, wearing remarkable clothes and a strong makeup. Earlier she had brown hair like Becky, but now she dyes it in different colors to point out her wild side. Her parents never met her friends and didn't know where she was going. She would usually ran off from home and go to a party.

 "Is there anyone here?" Harold asked in the house, and Lucy from the kitchen answered: "I am here in the kitchen!" Harold (entering the kitchen): "Where are the girls?" Lucy: "Becky is in her room, Teyna has not come yet." Harold: "So where is she till now ?! She's acting very irresponsibly. You have to be tougher with her." Lucy: "Me? You're the head of the family, it's up to you to solve such a things ." Harold: "She doesn't listen to me anymore." Lucy: "She doesn't listen to me neither!" Harold: "Good ... it will pass . There is certainly a boyfriend and she spends time with him. I'm not a supportive of that, but it's better than going with who knows what kind of a company and doing nonsenses." Lucy: "You're right ... I'm going to call Becky to have dinner.

 Becky's room. Becky reads the book on her bed. The interior of her room, painted in gentle pink, has shelves with books, a work desk, a bed and a cabinet. Everything is neatly arranged, the shelves are decorated with simple decorations, making her room a serious and lovely at the same time. The knocking on the door meant that she should come down to dinner, which was getting harder for her lately. She wanted to be skinny like her sister, with Teyna not being  much skinnier than her, but for her that difference seemed tremendous. Kids in school also teased her for her weight ...

 The dinner started. The sound of a cutlery interrupted Teyna with her appearance, shocking her parents. Lucy: "What's that on your eyebrow ?!" Teyna: "Piercing, what, like you never saw a piercings?" Lucy: "Oh, yes, I did, but I didn't even dream that I would see it on you!" Teyna: "What do you want, it looks awesome on me! My company totally adores this little but effective change." Harold: "What kind is your company? Why don't you bring them here ?!" Teyna: "Near you two crazy people? No way! I'm sorry that poor Becky can't escape from you as I can. You pretend to be a harmonious family, hell yeah harmonious. (going to the room)" Harold:" Now I will show her who's the boss! "Lucy (calms him):" Let her go, these are teenage hormones. "

 Teyna's room; Teyna is sitting on the floor with a phone in her hands. There are plenty of clothes and other scattered things on the floor. The furniture is in bright colors, just like the walls that are green and yellow. Teyna called one of her friends: "Tonight will be great! Don't forget our candies, without them it won't be the same! (a few seconds of break). Sure, bring him too. Okay, see you there! "

 In the evening, Teyna meet her friends in front of the club. Joseph also joined them and brought "candy", ie, ecstasy, which they shared and went to the club. In the meantime, the effect of drug started and Teyna got closer to Joseph. She danced alongside him, and he kissed her on the neck. Later they started with a more serious kissing, not paying attention to the people around them, and then together went to Joseph's apartment and slept there.