Month 5 of pregnancy

My life has dramatically changed since the start of this journey of pregnancy... I went to school a little more often but decided for the best to switch to online school but mom said that as long as i did my schooling during the day i could still go meet up with my friends when they were done with school. My friends are the only other people who know about my situation and that understand my life with not knowing what caused my pregnancy.

It's the middle of April and my Appointments were a little more confusing and worrying. At my first appointment this month the nurses discovered that the baby was having some sort of defect and that i would have to have appointments at least once every 2 weeks to ensure the baby is still doing okay. I still occasionally get aches and pains every rare once and a while i get massive pains. My stomach is expanded to almost full pregnancy size already and i'm only 5 months along (which is quite scary to think about). My mom has forced me to go to therapy and a support group for teen pregnancy which for me is actually kind of nice. My support group is full of girls that are a little older than me but still super fun. The girls dont understand my situation but are still trying to be helpful and giving me tips along the way. 

By the end of April into early May my body took on a huge change not only was my belly still growing but when the baby moved you could see it and my breasts had grown at least 2 1/2 sizes. My check ups were doing good and the baby was doing fine and not only that but my morning sickness has nearly stopped but i become queasy to some smells now.