f o u r t e e n

"So exactly which birds are in it mate?"

As we dine, the boys can't help themselves but ask about the bird. It's exquisite really. Especially for a pub like the Bull Head, I'm quite impressed.

As we discuss it more, Miles stands up the table. I give him a look and he shakes his head as if to tell me he's fine.

He sits down at a padded bench behind the table and leans his head against the wall. As I shove another bite in my mouth I see Alistair reaching across the table for a phone, though I'm not quite sure who's it is.

Before I can find out Harry's hand meets mine.

"Hey, why don't we get out of here for a minute?"

I look up from my plate and at Harry to see him staring at me lustfully. I shift my gaze to the table to see if anyone is paying attention but they are all still discussing the ten birds in our meal.

I nod and allow him to lead me from the table.

Of course a few of the guys notice and holler to us as we are walking out. I chuckle in response as we leave the loud room behind.

Harry pulls me into one of the individual bathrooms and locks the door behind us.

"I'm sorry if they've been a bit much for you," he apologizes.

"Harry, I've seen the lot of you drunk before. It's fine, I'm actually enjoying the night so far."

He nods, letting out a sigh of relief.

"I don't know about you, but I've been in a mood since I saw you in that dress."

I raise an eyebrow and bite my lip, leaning against a cool tiled wall. I lift up my leg and let the slit of the dress fall back, showcasing much more of my leg than before.

"Oh really?" I ask, tilting my head.

He gulps in response, his Adam's apple bobbing like crazy.

I lift the edge of my dress up even higher and Harry rushes over to me. We kiss like we haven't kissed in ages, when in reality we've kissed plenty within the last 24 hours.

As he places kisses up and down my neck and shoulders, I hear him unzip his pants. Before it goes any further he looks at me.

"Are you sure you want to do it here? Because I can wait," he asks.

I smile at him and pull him closer to me.

"I'm sure, now stop asking questions," I whispers.

His hand slowly makes its way up my thigh, reaching my hip. He slips off my thong in one quick motion. And just like that, he enters me causing me to throw my head back grabbing the sink with as much force as possible.

In some way, it's more intense than ever. Like we are both more determined than we've ever been. Our kisses are more passionate, every thrust harder than the previous one.

Within minutes our bodies are shaking. I let out one last moan as we both finish. We are both sweaty and I'm sure my hair is no longer perfect but I don't care.

"Fuck, Winnie. Who knew you had that in you?"

I laugh at his comment and kiss him one last time before tidying myself up.

Me and Harry retreat back to the private dining area, still breathing heavily. As we enter the waitress from earlier is back and looks quite angry.

"Might want to keep the noise down a bit," she says before storming out.

I stare at the group, confused and they sit in their seats quietly. A few look as angry as the waitress but most just look guilty.

"Well that could've gone better," Dimitri jokes.

As Harry and I rejoin the group, earning more than a few suggestive looks, Dimitri's phone begins to ring.

"Oh look, our little friend must be here," he exclaims, wiggling his eyebrows.

Toby and Ed high five each other as Dimitri answers his phone and grabs his coat. He comes back with a blonde girl trailing behind him.

"Well, this is Charlie. She's a... what do you say? A call girl?" Dimitri introduces her to us.

"Um, an escort actually these days," she finishes for him.

George brings her a glass of champagne like the gentleman he is and she thanks him, taking it. Then she takes a look around the room.

"So do you have a room?"

Dimitri motions around the private dining area and she scoffs looking at the large group of young men. She turns to Dimitri.

"Where will the others go?"

"Oh. No, no, they'll be here. Around the table," he answers. "And you, well you'll be under the table."

"And what will I be doing under the table?"

At this point you could cut the awkward tension with a knife. Charlie seems to be getting more upset by the minute while Dimitri just seems frustrated. He tries explaining to her again but it only makes her anger deepen.

"Um, clearly the boys have been mistaken. I'm very sorry about all this," I say, making my way to Charlie.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Alistair jumps in.

"Alistair, not right now." I snap.

"Look, Dimitri really doesn't mean any harm. He was under the impression that there would be no misunderstandings. Thank you for coming all the way out here."

With that I push her out the door, making sure not to cause any more of a scene. The tension in the room lessens as she leaves the pub. I run a hand through my hair, walking back to my seat.

"You're welcome."