Chapter 9

Song reference: "Kiss and Makeup" / Dua Lipa and Blackpink

Two weeks later

Rosé's POV

"Alright miss park. You're all good to go!" The doctor slid the splint off my hand and took the bandaging off. Everything was completely healed. I smiled wide at my hand while bringing it to my face to examine it.

"Thank you so much! I can do everything normally now? Like shower? And change!" I asked getting excited.

"Yes Miss Park. Everything is healed 100%. You're free to go now." The doctor smiled and led me out of the room, and into the waiting room.

"Hey good looking. Look at you all better and stuff." Lucas smirked grabbing my now healed hand.

"I know this feels amazing!" I gushed.

"You know what also feels amazing? Food going down my throat. Let's go get a bite to eat!" He laughed dragging me to his car.

I know what Lisa said about him but there's something really hard to dislike in him. He's so caring and sweet. And what I've heard are only bad things but they're not always true right? Dispatch's reputation is horrible anyways. I know I shouldn't disregard Lisa's warnings but I have to figure out things for myself. That didn't sit too well with her two weeks ago and now I've fucked up so bad she's basically quit talking to me. Only saying stuff when absolutely needed. I really wanted them to go with me today but they refused and offered Lucas to go instead. If they don't want to support me then I guess I'll take his support. If what she says is true then I'll live the rest of my life knowing that. But right now I need to focus on me. How can I get rid of these feelings for her? If Lucas is it then so be it.

"Where are we going to eat?" I asked buckling up.

"Only your most favorite place ever. That Chinese restaurant that my friends opened up last week." He started the car and drove off. He's right, that place really is good. S

Lucas and I aren't dating. I don't want to date anyone right now and he knows that. He's just a very good man friend in my life at this time. And he even asked YG himself if he had permission to hang out with me. That's why I can't seem to understand everyone's hatred towards him.

"We're meeting Yuta and WinWin in here too. Win already texted that they saved us seats." He parked the car and told me to wait in my seat real quick. He ran around the front of the car, sliding over the hood jokingly, and opened the car door for me. "After you ma lady." He held out his hand and shut the door after I was fully out.

We walked in, Lucas not failing to open the door for me and sat in front of WinWin and Yuta. My favorite new couple at the moment. Being closeted and all I can't freak out too much but I ship it so much. "Hey fat boy" Lucas teased WinWin and sat down.

"Shut up." WinWin got embarrassed and looked down. The little inside jokes between them was insanely cute.

After ordering we ate the delicious food and went our separate ways. Lucas dropped me off back at the dorm and left as well.

"Bye Chaengy!" I guess his nickname for me is sticking. I wave back at him and enter the house.

The smell of burnt something hitting my nostrils. I set my purse down on the kitchen counter and opened the microwave. Bingo. The smell was coming from someone's soup that has obviously been heating up for too long.

"Hey! Back away from the food!" I heard Lisa's voice fill the quiet void.

"Oh Lisa." I dropped my voice shaking my head. She's always burning things. "Here let me re cook you some." I grabbed the bowl out of the microwave and she rushed over to yank it out of my hands.