Chapter 22

Warning: homophobia/slurs

Rosé's POV

Jisoo highly insisted in the lobby of our hotel that she sat with me on the airplane ride to France. Was hesitant at first since I was worried about Lisa, but then she reassured me it was alright and she would be okay, that she didn't have a headache anymore. I had to trust her but something in me didn't. She woke up very slowly and got dizzy at random times while getting dressed. She's also wearing sunglasses inside so that makes me skeptical of her as well.

After buckling up and getting situated the plane took off towards the city of love

"Chaeng?" Jisoo said softly beside me. I looked over at the elder and hummed in response.

"Have um. Have you ever like another girl?" She asked shyly, so timid she barely was audible.

"Umm." I responded in thought. I do like a girl right now. But before? I couldn't remember other than Lisa, if I've ever like another woman. But I couldn't lie to Jisoo. "Yeah I think I have." I tried to not be suspicious.

"Okay. Is that normal?" She asked biting her nails.

"Chu, it's not for anyone to decide but yourself. Is it normal for you to like a boy?" I questioned leaning back sighing. Conversations like these made me uncomfortable.

"Uh. I guess it's normal. Should I tell them I like them?" Jisoo asked, visibly nervous.

"Jisoo, you don't have to tell them if you're not ready. Do things on your own time." I tried calming her down. I wonder what girl she likes? What if it's me? No it's not me.

And I mean, I have to take my own advice here in this situation. Because I'm in so deep with liking Lisa, that it's not even liking anymore, I love the damn woman.

"Okay. What girl did you like before?" She asked curiously. I began to go deeper into thought. I had to pull out some repressed memories for this one.

"Well. You see, I liked a girl back in Australia, before I auditioned for YG. We were good friends at my church, how ironic? Her name was Dahyun..." I continued with my story while remembering back to when I was only 14.

Flashback

"Chaeyoung...!" Dahyun was chasing after me when the church service was complete. I ran away from her, but not too fast because I wanted her to catch me.

"Chaeng please stop!" She yelled cutely as I ran outside into the humid Australian air.

"Okay I'll stop now." I smirked once she caught up to me outside the church.

"You're too fast." Dahyun exclaimed out of breath. She had to be the most beautiful girl I'd ever laid eyes on.

"You're too cute." I randomly blurted out, not catching myself in time. Great now she's gonna think I'm into her.