Chapter 17

Loki escorted you to the elevator the second you were home, conveniently closing the elevator doors before Peter could follow you. You wrapped your arms around him, under his suit jacket. "Are you sure you're ok?" you asked him. He seemed off.

"Can I stab the spider?" Loki grumbled. You laughed.

"No, you can't stab him. I don't feel like healing him again," you replied.

"Let him suffer," Loki growled softly.

"Loki..."

"Fine. I will not stab the spider. Though he deserves it,"

"Will it make you feel better if I teach you about Facebook?" you asked him, trying to distract your grumpy boyfriend. If he stayed annoyed at Peter the kid was going to get stabbed. Possibly repeatedly. "The whole team has accounts. Watching your brother try to use technology is about the most hilarious thing ever,"

He finally relaxed, though it took a couple kisses to get him to thaw completely. "That would be an amenable way to spend the afternoon," he finally agreed, and finally gave you a smile again.

So you spent the afternoon in your suite with him setting up his Facebook account and showing him how it worked. Thor accepted his friend request instantly and was soon annoying him. "This was a terrible idea," Loki whined when Thor wouldn't stop.

"Here, tag him in this," you sent the picture of sleeping Thor with the post-it note on his head to Loki, who proceeded to post it and tag Thor. Thor proceeded to yell at you for helping Loki.

-Can't you three behave?- Came a comment from Clint. You replied with an embarrassing picture of him from your collection. It involved him being upside down hanging from the ceiling in nothing but his underpants with Nat laughing her ass off at him in the background.

"Do you have embarrassing pictures of everyone?" Loki asked. You nodded.

"I save them for special occasions," you replied with a grin.

"Remind me not to annoy you," he commented.

"I should hope that would be obvious. Even on Asgard it couldn't be a good idea to annoy your girlfriend,"

"Fair point,"

"Ready to really piss them off?" you asked with a mischievous grin. He nodded and you sent him the relationship request. He accepted it moments later and you changed your profile picture to the one of you kissing him while he was wearing his helmet. You set your phone aside to ignore the comments coming in. You'd go through them all later.

"Nice use of that Catullus poem, by the way. I think Magister Wilger was going to die of a heart attack when you started reciting that." He laughed.

"He should not have called me out like that if he did not want me reciting something he did not approve of,"

That evening you finally went through all of the comments. Most were some mix of disbelief and impression. You posted all of the pictures you had of yourself and Loki to stem some of the disbelief. The team wasn't entirely pleased that you had announced your relationship, but they didn't do anything about it either.

*

You had the the rest of the week off of school because of the shooter, even though no one had been hurt. That was fine with you. Once you got your powers back you checked out Peter and gave him a clean bill of health. Happy drove Peter back to his Aunt's house as soon as he was cleared. You didn't know what story Tony had given her, nor did you much care. Things were easier without him here. You went to Clint next and healed his bullet wound from the other night, plus all of the injuries the team had managed to acquire over the past three days.