Chapter 5: Meeting With The Pack

That night you went back home a little late

That night you went back home a little late. Ivar fell asleep on your lap, so you let him sleep a little, while you were thinking about Hvitserk and Ubbe's propose. But when the sun went down you knew you had to awake your little brother: his legs couldn't handle cold weather for so long, his eyes were quite blue and he was using only a cloak over his shoulders so it would be better for you to go back home.

Ivar was quite sleepy when you two got home, but yet you followed him to his room, helping him with the furs for the cold night.

"Ivar, if you need anything..." you would've said he could call you, but he smiled under the furs. "I know", he said, trustful. "I can call you, sister".

"Good night, Grumpy.", you said, kissing his forehead before checking if his fireplace was well stocked with wood for the night. And before leaving you yet saw his fingers holding the little tear pendant you gave to him as he slowly fell asleep again.

When you just left the room, a familiar voice scared you for a little second before you recognize his figure on the shadows of the corridor.

"How's your hand?"

"Hvitserk..." you said, panting a little while he was coming toward you. "Better. It was nothing but a scratch" you tried to calm him down and he took your wounded hand into his own, looking at the cut on your palm and fingers. Indeed, it was nothing too deep that needed concernment, but yet he seemed to be concerned, taking the back of your hand up to his lips, kissing your fingers softly.

"You shouldn't have done this. Ivar could've hurt you deeper" he said, still caressing your hand. His so deep blue eyes were swinging between your face and your hand and when he looked into your eyes again, you turned your hand to his face. Your fingertips start touching his face, slowly drawing his bone structure, sliding through his skin. He laid his head to your hand, closing his eyes to feel the caress you kept running through his skin, going slowly to his jaw, then his neck, causing him little shivers and a cocky smile. "You're thinking about..." he has started but that sentence never found an end in his lips. You covered them with yours in a soft and warm kiss, feeling his tongue fill your mouth again, killing the thirst in your mouth for some more of that sweetness in his.

He walked toward you, holding your body next to him. His hands divided, one of them on your nape, caressing your hair and pulling your head closer so he could deepen the kiss he was so gladly receiving. The other was on your waist, pulling your body next to his, involving you in his heat.

You could hear the wet sounds of your mouths together, or feel the way his tongue was now exploring your mouth, slowly savoring each inch of you he could touch. The way he was holding your body on such strong fingers and hands, you could say Hvitserk might claim you his right there where you two were, in front of Ivar's door, without any problems.