My Life With The Nerd

summary

Renae Benson is your typical nerd. She gets straight A's, wears glasses, loves to read romance books, is teacher's pet, always at the top of her class, and has been attracted to Travis ever since elementary school.

Travis Hill is the bad boy. He is reckless, always gets in trouble, is loved by everyone, yet gets good grades, is sort of dating the mean girl, and has no idea that Renae exists.

Also, they have been neighbors for about ten years. Their parents have been friends, so can Raenae and Travis' relationship turn into friendship?

But, they are both hiding a big secret. A secret which could hurt them in the very near future.

One science experiment is all it took to kickstart their story.

disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

so, just don't copy my work. i am super nice but i could turn into a psycho b and attack your arse. just a short notice.

if you're still reading this, know that i already love you. no questions asked, i adore you.

if you have come this far, just a little bit more to start a new journey with me, your dear author! i hope you're feeling great because i definitely am after i found out that you're reading my book. is it one of your faves yet? okay jokes apart, but i genuinely hope you're doing great!

anyways, about getting started. my rules are simple:

1. do not hate on me, my characters, or each other. why hate on people when you could spread positivity and make a stranger smile. you are looking so gorgeous. (did it make you smile?)
2. only positive criticism is appreciated.
3. point out grammar and punctuation mistakes nicely. i understand it might trigger some of you, but know that i might not have proofread the chapter yet.
4. this is a cliche so please bare with me.
5. again, you look beautiful.
6. don't be rude to me if i don't update on time. my university is already killing me, i don't want you guys to too.
7. this is my lucky number so i'll end at this.

_______

Started on: february 5, 2019
Finished on: to be announced

Started on: february 5, 2019Finished on: to be announced