Chapter 7- Reviewing

Last night went like a breeze.

After my comment on love and relationships, they forgot about it after a while.

Not Travis though. He kept looking at me, wondering about me. As if I were a mystery that he wants solved.

Having him wondering more and more about me isn't going to help me. It's better that he is as far away from the truth as he could be.

If he finds out the truth, people could get hurt. The people I care about. I can't let that happen.

Anyways, the night passed by smoothly and perfectly.

We ordered some taco bell for dinner and ended up watching an Avengers movie together. There was a huge debate on which one to watch, who knew all of us were fans of different superheroes? Travis likes captain America, Tyler likes Black widow, Natasha likes Iron man, Ted likes Hulk, and I like Thor.

So, we ended up watching the infinity war because it has all of our characters in a single movie and it's the newest one. I cannot wait for the Avengers: The Endgame.

It is going to be awesome!

"Woah, Rae," Natasha says looking down at her phone. 

"Woah what?" I ask as I write down the notes off my textbook.

"You're participating in the art competition?" She asks and I nod.

Competition? No.

"It's an assignment," I reply back as I flip the pages of the textbook.

"I mean it's like a competition, you could win big things," she says in excitement. "I'm so happy you agreed to that. Tyler declined it and god knows why but thankfully you didn't."

"Yeah, it's not a big deal," I smile back.

What is the art teacher gonna give the winners? Free markers and sheets? Hah.

"Did he turn in your drawing?" She asks and I nod. "When?"

"After school today I went to his house and he spent couple of hours but he finished. He went to turn it in," I answer back.

"How was it?" She asks and I shrug.

"I don't know."

Her brows furrow in questioning. "What do you mean?"

"Well, he didn't let me see it. He told me to go with him this Saturday and he'll show me there," I reply back and she wiggles her brows. "What?"

"Is that a date?"

My eyes widen. "What? No!"

"You sure?" She raises one brow.

"Yeah," I reply back and she makes a face. "Anyways, he has a girlfriend."

"They aren't really dating."

"Really doesn't really support that statement."

"She won't last anyways. She's too overprotective, jealous, and a complete bimbo."

"That's rude, Natasha."

"And, I care because?" She sighs. "Anyways, neither Tyler nor Ted likes her so she won't last much longer. You have got to show Travis that you are the match for him. Tyler, Ted, and his parents love you. You're perfect."

"That's a blasphemous statement. I am not even close to being perfect."

"And? Everyone sees it that way so one way or another, you are perfect."

"Thank you I guess?" I say unsure and she nods. "Okay, finish your homework now. It's due at midnight."

Suddenly someone rings the doorbell and Natasha jumps out of her seat to open. "Okay."

The door opens and reveals Tyler, Ted, and Travis standing with their backpacks hung over their shoulder. "Hey babe."

Tyler and Natasha kiss as she welcomes them all inside. I stop when I find Travis with them. Why is he here? Not that I'm complaining or anything, just a simple question.

"Hey guys," I smile and make some space for them three on the table.

"Hey Rae," they smile back and take their seats on the table.

Before Ted could take the seat next to me, Travis beats him to it and lays down his backpack in front of him. "Hey, glasses."

I pull my glasses up and smile. "Hey."

Everybody pulls out their notes and I am shocked to see them all study. That too without me scolding them to study.

"I didn't know we had a study session planned today?" I ask and Tyler laughs.

"We were bored anyways so it's better that we all study together, right?" Tyler says and they all nod in return.

"Since when?" I ask in confusion.

It takes me to agree to going to stupid parties for them to agree to a study session. They would come over and won't do anything but talk, disrupting even my study time.

"Since Travis was very eager," Tyler says and I look at Travis who's looking at me.

Travis clears his throat and looks down at my notes. "What are you reviewing for, Glasses?" He asks.

"Uh- AP Calculus," I answer and his eyes widen.

"AP Calc? Woah."

I look at him in confusion. "What's wrong with AP Calculus?"

"The fact that it is the hardest math ever," he says in sort of a duh tone. "I am in regular Calc and I'm suffering."

"Same bro same," Tyler adds.

"I could teach you," Natasha tells Tyler in a low tone and he smiles and they move closer to each other.

"Okay that's enough, lovebirds. We are supposed to be studying, not flirting," Ted retorts. "Well, pull out Calc notes then."

"Could you help me, glasses?" Travis asks in a soft voice.

Could I?

I don't know, Travis. You tell me!

But I don't say that out loud. "Uh- yeah sure."

I take a peek at his notes and review, it's blank. I clear my throat and look up at him. "Um... what exactly do you need help with?"

"Everything," he whispers.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Oh it's going to be a long evening!

____

Don't forget to support me by voting, commenting, following, and sharing!

Thank you so much!

I love you guys so much!