You Don't Know Me

Liz's POV

I guess you could say I always kinda liked him. But those past few days, I couldn't get him off my mind. So I decided to tell him. I was tired of hiding that I had feelings for him and I was ready to get it off my chest and just do it. It's not like me to hide my feelings anyway.

Tuesday

It was the first table read for the episode of Victorious, Tori Fixes Beck and Jade. I was actually pretty excited for this one because Avan and I were both sad that Beck and Jade had actually broken up for good. Or at least... more than one episode.

So anyway, we finished our first read and were done at about 8:00. We were all planning on going out to get dinner and hang out after so we all headed over to In and Out, because ya know, why not?

We got out of Nick studios and headed over to Victoria's car. She volunteered to take us. I peered over at her. She and Avan were walking next to each other, laughing. I couldn't help feeling jealous. Sometimes I feel so much like Jade.

I just turned to Matt who I was right next to."Hey Matt, whatcha doing later?"

"Actually nothing..." he paused for a moment. "Why?"

"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime," I replied. "Okay, wanna hang out this Friday? We should make a weird video or something."

"Kay."

Avan's POV

We walked up to Vic's car as she stopped. "I forgot that my car only fits five people. Shoot."

"It's okay. I have an idea." I told her and the rest of the cast. "We're doing this Victorious style." I laughed.

"Okay, Vic and Leon. You two sit up front."

"Sure."

"Okay man."

"Okay now Matt and Daniella, you two get in the back." This is gonna be great. I thought to myself as they went in. "Now Ariana, go sit on Matt's lap." I chuckled as she gave me a funny look and hopped on top of him."

My plan was to get closer to Liz without the whole cast realizing what I was doing. That's why I just said, "Victorious style." It worked out because Ari could just sit on Matt's lap like Cat and Robbie, and then Liz could sit on top of mine. And I had Vic and Leon sit up in the front since Andre and Tori are best friends. Luckily, they just went along with it. But anyway, to be honest, I liked Liz. And for some reason, I felt like she might feel the same way about me. I know it sounds really weird but I actually liked kissing her and I was sad when Beck and Jade broke up.

Liz's POV

I had no idea what Avan's little plan was. But after Ari got in, we were the only two left, and on the other side, she was sitting on top of Matt's lap which meant...

"Okay, and now I'll just get in here." Avan chuckled to himself as he sat in the back right seat of Vic's car." I got kinda nervous because I knew he was going to have me sit on his lap.

"Liz," he smiled at me as he patted his lap for me to sit. I just laughed and went along with it.

Victoria started up the car and we were off. It wasn't that long of a drive to In and Out so it'd be okay. I'm not that kind of person who gets so worried really easily so I wasn't scared the police would see. I didn't even see police cars and I'm pretty sure Vic had tinted windows in her car anyway. I have tinted windows so people don't notice me all the time because I feel a little bad when I have to drive away.

Wow, I was sitting on Av's lap as me, not Jade. I wasn't really nervous anymore but I still didn't know what to do. Without thinking, when everyone else was talking, I turned around and smiled at him. He smiled back. "Whatcha looking at, Gillies?" he grinned in an English Accent.

"Nothing," I said back a little sheepishly.

Avan's POV

Liz turned around and smiled at me. She didn't say anything but we just sat there, smiling at each other. Her blue-green eyes were actually so beautiful. I'd never noticed before.

"Whatcha looking at, Gillies?" I asked her.

"Nothing," she replied, smiling and turned her head back. Were we flirting?

We had a really good time at In and Out. Liz and I sat next to each other and we shared a double-double cheeseburger with fries. It was the best In and Out burger, I've ever had.

After everyone was done eating and making videos for Matt, Ari, and Liz's channel on YouTube called Stoop Kid, (Yep, like Stoop Kid from Hey Arnold!) I offered to take Liz home. So when we were driving home in Victoria's car, I asked her if she would drop Liz off with me and she agreed.

Liz's POV

So Avan asked Victoria if she would drop both him and me at his house! What was going on? I was going to tell him that I had feelings for him but did he have feelings for me too?