Today's The Day

Thursday

Avan's POV

The night before, we both went home to our own houses. Liz and I didn't feel like stirring up anything if you know what I mean. Just kidding. Her mom wanted her to sleep at her own house because her aunt and uncle were over for dinner. I, on the other hand, was by myself and missed her a lot since my parents wouldn't get back home until Friday. 

~

"You nervous?" 

"Yep. But at least you're here with me."

We were in my car again on the way to rehearsal for our next episode. Liz was next to me doing something on her phone. After a few seconds of silence, she was recording us. "Hey. Cutie." She bellowed in her "man voice." 

I played along with her. I shot her a look saying, "Why are you hitting on me?!"

"Excuse me??" I asked in a "cool" voice. 

"That's a pretty boy if I've ever seen one." Liz joked, still talking like a creepy guy. 

I chuckled under my breath and ran my hand through my hair. "Well, ya don't say," I replied.

Liz burst out laughing. That made me crack up too. Then, she suddenly snorted which just made us turn into two crazy hysterically laughing weirdos. "Liz- Babe- You're gonna make me crash the car!" I grinned. 

She giggled. "Sorry!" 

"It's totally fine," I chuckled. 

Liz was still recording that part, so she tapped the "stop" button. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her tap the video, smiling, and favorite it. 

I pulled into the parking spot inside the gates of Paramount Studios and turned the car off. "You ready, Liz?" I asked, getting a little nervous.

"I think. What's Dan gonna say though? We're gonna have to tell him." She seemed a little nervous too. Kinda like when she gets scared of the weather.

"Oh, right. I hope Vic won't hate us." I worried.

"Mmhm." 

We waited for a couple of seconds and then Liz quickly turned her head toward me. "Okay. I'm ready now. Let's do it." 

I nodded and jumped out of my car, and she did too.

Liz's POV

I walked around to Avan's side of the car and smiled at him. "Let's get this over with anyway."

"That's my girl." He chucked and then placed his smooth lips on my forehead. I automatically smiled. 

I took his hand and we walked to our set. 

Ariana's POV

Matty and I were sitting on the floor against the Hollywood Arts lockers when I saw them walk in. We were running through scenes where Car and Robbie just had lines so we were more prepared before we started. I noticed Avan and Liz walk in and made a face at Matt, who was on my left. 

"What's happening?" He laughed.

I smiled and just shrugged. I didn't know what to say since I wasn't allowed to tell anyone. My heart sank, realizing everyone was about to find out what was going on between my best friends. Dan had his camera on, (What a surprise!!) and he was making one of those super random videos that he posts on his youtube channel that always make me laugh. He came over to Liz and Avan who were still holding hands and acting all flirty. When they saw Dan coming toward them, they glanced at each other, laughed slightly, and then let go. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but they were acting all weird as usual. Matty and I exchanged confused and funny looks as this happened. I was trying to act like I didn't know anything, and I guess I was doing a good enough job.

Dan walked away and went over to Leon with the camera which left Liz and Avan alone. Avan smirked when he saw Matt and I staring at them. We all laughed a little because of the super weird situation. 

15 Minutes Later

After we had talked a little and done some other stuff, we went into the green room and all sat down before we had to rehearse and do all that kind of stuff. I walked over to Liz who was sitting alone on the couch across from the TV. It wasn't on, but she was zoning out and smiling a little bit. 

"Earth to Liz!" I giggled as I waved my hand in her face.

She suddenly came back to reality and shook her head. "Woah." 

"What were you thinking abouuut? Or... who?" I smirked and nudged her. I was sure I knew.

"A person." She replied, in a dreamy state. "Who's really cute. And kind." 

I laughed. "Oooooh!" Lizzy turned red as my hair at the time, and we both laughed our weird laughs. She smiled and looked down at her lap the way she does when she's really happy about something.

Daniella, Leon, and Matty walked in from the entrance by the stairs. "Wassup?" Leon asked.

"Hey"

"What's down?"

"Umm..." Leon laughed.

They came and sat near us on the couch and we started chatting about stuff. I tried pretty hard to ignore the topic of Avan and Liz. After a little bit, D-mo realized something that we weren't really paying attention to. Or at least, me. "Where's Vic?"

"And Avan?" I chimed in, eyeing Liz who smiled and looked side to side with her eyes.

"I have no idea." Matt shrugged.

Liz's POV

I took my phone out of my pocket and texted Avan. I was confused. Where were he and Vic? Were they together?

Hey babe where are you??

I waited for a couple of seconds... No response yet. I had stopped paying attention to what the others were talking about. I sat, staring at my phone and waited for him to respond. I suddenly realized Matt was leaning over my shoulder, looking at my screen. My eyes widened and I threw my phone face-down on my lap. 

"Hey, who was that?!" Matt nudged me, surprised. Good. he didn't see who it was.

"Oh, god." Ari buried her head in her hands. "Here comes the drama."

"What's happening?" Leon asked me.

"Yeah, I'm confused." Daniella frowned.

"Uhhh. You'll find out soon." I shook my head. We were supposed to tell them together! If he didn't get there soon, I was screwed. 

Hi guys!!!!! I know I haven't updated this in a while, sorry about that. Thank you so much for 200 reads!! And #7 in Bade?! WHAAAT?? It's not even that popular yet!!!!! Things are just getting started. 

Well today's my birthday anyway, and I'm only 13 soooo ummm you guys are all probably way older than me who read this... Well actually yesterday was my birthday because its's 3:17 right now so it's actually June 21st now. (My birthday's June 20th...) 

Make sure to follow my Victorious fan account on instagram "via the internet" @victorious24.7 

And my Colleen Ballinger fan account @flynnasaurus_

Have a great day!!💕