I Want it to be Real.

Before I start this new part, I'm just going to say that I know Liz is vegan but I didn't know when she went vegan or stuff like that so just pretend she was never vegan! 😂💕 Okay, back to the story!

Liz's POV

Well, I hoped he did. It's not like I didn't want him to. I really wanted him to like me back.

"Here ya go!" Vic said as she pulled up to Avan's house.

"Thanks, Vic." Avan smiled at her.

"Yeah, Thanks!" I chimed in.

"No problem guys!"

We jumped out of Vic's now quiet car and walked up to the door.

Avan's POV

"My parents aren't home," I smirked.

"Aren't they on vacation or something?" Liz asked me.

"Yup, we have this cabin up in Canada."

"Mmm," She answered as we made our way up the steps. We reached the door and I stopped her.

"So, I've been meaning to talk to you. One on one." I looked into her blue-green eyes.

"So have I, actually." She smiled. She did? I wondered what it was. Was it about what I was going to try to say or at least give a hint?

"You do?" I asked a little sheepishly. I mentally smacked myself in the face for flirting.

"Yeah, I do." She looked down and then looked back up at me.

Liz's POV

I stared into his eyes and decided if I should go for it yet. "You go first." I said without thinking.

"Okay." He ran his hand through his hair. "Liz, we've known each other for a while now and we play boyfriend and girlfriend on Victorious." My eyes widened. I knew where he was going. "I really missed being able to pretend, but- now I want it to be real."

"Avan I-" I didn't know what to say. He could tell and took my hand in his.

"Elizabeth Gillies, I like you. A lot." I smiled a full-on smile. I couldn't not. "You probably don't like me back, but I can't hide it anymore.

"That's what I was going to tell you!" I half-laughed.

"Wait, really?" Avan asked.

"Yeah, I was." We both laughed. When we settled down I smiled and stared into his eyes. He stared right back into mine. I even saw him glance down at my lips and look back up. Before we knew it, he grabbed my chin and we leaned in for a kiss. A kiss! As Avan and Liz! Not Beck and Jade! We slowly pulled away.

"Kissing you is different than kissing Jade." He whispered. "It's better." We giggled to ourselves.

"I love you." I whispered, not caring anymore.

"I love you too, Liz McGillz." He whispered in my ear. "Now let's go inside, it's getting late."

Hope you liked it!! This chapter was really hard to write but I managed. Barely any people have even read this yet and its #100 under Victorious! Thank you so much! Bye.

~Maddie💕