Big News

Avan's POV

Vic and I were in her dressing room when I looked at my watch. "Umm, Vic?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna go downstairs now?" I worried. "I think everyone's already down there."

"What time is it?" She asked. I guess she wasn't really paying attention to the time!.... Okay, I wasn't either but Liz and I had planned to tell everyone we were together pretty soon and I had a feeling she was waiting.

"It's 11:32," I said, remembering the time from when I checked just before.

"Oh yeah, we might wanna go see everyone else now." She giggled.

"Mmhm," I replied a little nervous. We've been friends for such a long time and I really hoped that she wouldn't hate that Liz and I were together now.

I opened the door to walk out of her dressing room and then suddenly realized I needed my phone. I turned around to Victoria and was about to ask her if she knew where my phone is when someone quickly tapped my shoulder.

I spun around to see who it was. "Liz! Hey, I was just about to-"

"They're getting suspicious!" She interrupted me, murmuring. I then realized she looked pretty panicked. I wasn't mad at all that she interrupted me because I suddenly knew exactly what was going on.

"Suspicious about what?" Vic poked her head out from behind the door, curiously.

"Umm," Me and Liz both said together. We grinned but tried to hide it because... ya know...

"You'll know soon. I gotta go. You coming?" I asked Vic, smirking at Liz.

"Sounds good." She replied, looking a little confused. "Are you guys okay?" She asked.

"Yep, we're great." Gillies smiled at me. I chuckled and patted her shoulder as we went to the green room to meet everyone else. "Why didn't you answer my text?"

"Oh, right, my phone!" I ran back up to Vic's dressing room to grab it. "I'll meet you in the green room!"

"Okay!!" Vic yelled to me.

Victoria's POV

I peered over at Liz. She looked kinda nervous but she was laughing at Avan in the situation.

I was really confused. Avan and Liz were acting differently than usual. Did something happen when I dropped them off that night? I drove away right after, but I could've hung around just a little bit longer and they wouldn't have noticed. But that's spying, and I was trying to be a good friend, ya know? And Liz also asked me if I had any romantic feelings for Avan. I told her no. I don't. Really!

As we walked down to the green room, I continued to think to myself. Hey, they're acting a little flirt- then it hit me.

My eyes widened and my heart dropped about 50 feet as I realized exactly what was going on. I knew I shouldn't say anything but I really wanted to. I looked up at Liz who was sitting down on the couch again and leaving a spot for... him. And there he came, speeding down the stairs almost running into my makeup artist and plopped right next to Liz. I nervous-laughed and sat in one of the circle chairs next to Daniella. "Hey Vic!" she grinned.

"How's it going?" I asked, freaking out but trying not to show it. I didn't really even know how to feel.

"Pretty good, but I wanna know what's up with these two."

"Yeah, me too."

Avan whispered something in Liz's ear and she smiled and whispered something back.

Liz's POV

"Do you want me to do the talking?" He whispered in my ear.

"You don't have to do all of it," I whispered back.

"Let's just take it slow and improvise."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too." He smiled softly.

"Okay guys, can we talk to you about something?" I spoke up to everyone else sitting with us. (The rest of the main cast.) I looked over at Avan, not sure what to say next.

He could tell and took over me. He knows me so damn well. "So all of you are probably really confused right now like, 'What's goin' on with them?!" Avan joked which made us all laugh a bit. He turned to me. "So I think we should just come clean and let you know what's happening." He smirked at me. With that slid my hand to on top of his. Daniella and Matt both gasped. Not everyone understood yet but they did. We both blushed and I giggled a little. I was too nervous though to look at anyone's face except I did glance at Ari once because she already knew.

I nodded quickly at what he said earlier. "So...." I shut my eyes, sighed, and then opened them again. Nobody else was paying attention to what was going on between all of us at that moment and I was pretty glad about it.

Avan took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers and a couple more mouths fell open. We looked each other at that same moment, blushing. "We're together." We said in unison, chuckling a little.

"Yoooo!" Leon exclaimed who just understood.

Ariana giggles, already knowing.

"Congrats guys!!" Matt chirped. Surprisingly, he seemed pretty happy for us.

Daniella 'awwwed'.

I felt a little bad for Vic though. She looked pretty glad about it but something told me that she might've been a little jealous at that moment. But she told me she didn't have any romantic feelings for Avan. I didn't mention it earlier but when we went to In and Out, I asked Victoria if she had any romantic feelings at all for him. She said no. That's what made me sure that I wanted to tell him I had feelings for him. But what if she actually did like him even just a tiny bit?

I soon snapped back to reality when I heard Ariana chanting at us. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Me and Mr. Jogia looked at each other, clueless.
The others started to join in. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"
He just shrugged and chuckled. Well, I guess we were doing it. Avan reaches out to grab my chin and I put my hand in his fluffy hair, and soon, our lips were pressed against each other's, our relationship blooming into the next stage. Our friends finally knew! I heard them cheering and clapping and some more 'awwwes'. Whew, we didn't have to keep it a freaking secret anymore. Wow, I love this guy.