"Beautiful" isn't enough.

Wednesday 

Avan's POV

We were dating. Liz and I were together. I slowly opened my eyes and turned a little bit. Still on the couch. I looked right next to me and saw my beautiful Liz still asleep. Thoughts of last night poured back into my mind. When we kissed. When we made it official. When we watched Rent. That was the second time I'd seen it and I hadn't paid attention to it as much the first time. I smiled, remembering how Liz had put her head on my shoulder when Mimi and Rodger kissed, and never taken it off. Except now she had melted onto my chest and she was smiling in her sleep. She was so beautiful. I can't even describe it. Beautiful isn't enough. 

Liz moved a little and fluttered her eyes open. Our eyes immediately met and we both smiled. "You know the word 'beautiful' isn't enough to describe how beautiful you are," I smirked.

"Wow, thanks Av." she grinned.

"No problem." I mentally swooned and placed my lips on her forehead.

"We should probably get up though." Liz laughed.

"Yeah."

"Or we could stay here a little longer." 

"Fine with me" I lightly shrugged.

Liz brought her head up and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back and we started making out. Of course, I'd made out with her before, but as Beck. Like I said, I really missed kissing her. But it felt different now. Not a bad different. A good different. An amazing different. It was more sincere and passionate. Perfect. Her lips were soft against mine, her hand was in my hair, and my hands were on her back and her cheek. We continued to make out for about a minute but we finally got up and got ready since we never even changed out of our clothes the night before. I let Liz wear one of my shirts since she didn't have any other clothes. She wore it with her jeans and tucked it in. She can make literally anything look good on her.

"Whadda you think?" Liz giggled as she spun around in the living room.

"You look perfect." I smiled, sheepishly.

"Awwe." she blushed. "So... what're we supposed to tell the others? And how?"

"Oh, right." She reminded me that we would have to tell the rest of the cast soon, and if we didn't, they'd find out just as quickly. "I guess we can just tell them tomorrow at rehearsal, right?"

"Yeah, guess so," she responded.

"Should we make breakfast?" I asked. "We should probably eat something soon." I glanced at the clock. 11:34. 

"Yeah. We could just cut up some fruit and call it a meal" She laughed.

"That works," I smirked.

We went into the kitchen and started preparing different fruit. Really anything we found. Oranges, strawberries, pineapple (who knows why we had a pineapple), even cheese, and some mango slices that were already in the fridge. "Wanna just eat on the couch?" I asked Liz.

"Sure." 

I took her hand and smiled at her. When she smiled back, I squeezed it a bit and we both laughed. We went over to the couch to sit down and eat. Of course, we never let go of each other's hands. 

Liz's POV

After we were done eating I took my phone out of my pocket and went into the camera. "Here," I said as I held it out for a selfie.

"Just don't post it yet because we have to announce it ourselves." Avan reminded me.

"Don't worry, I won't." I laughed. We put our heads right next to each other and smiled. "There." I showed it to Avan. Wow. We really did look like a couple. We both stared at it, probably thinking the same thing. We turned to look at each other and smiled. Nothing felt even a little bit awkward now. We were together. 

Okay!! Like I said I would do, I uploaded it earlier than normal since the last chapter was so short, but this one is longer. Hope you like it so far!💕

Also, whoever photoshopped that picture of them at the top is awesome 😂

If you didn't know, Ariana's actually between them in the real picture