Knight And Dragon Hybrid

A knight has been sent to slay a dragon as his initiation quest. He's been traveling for a long time, as dragons were actually becoming pretty rare to find. He'd been needing to take a break for some time to rest and restock when he comes upon a surprisingly comfy looking cave home surrounded by beautiful plants and a stone chimney with smoke currently puffing from it, hinting towards a warm interior. When he knocks, he's welcomed inside by a beautiful man and led to a chair in front of the fire. The man feeds the knight and offers him a place to sleep. When morning comes, the Knight performs chores around the home to pay back the mans generosity despite the man's claims that it wasn't needed. They chat all through the day and night until the man once again offers to let him stay there. This continues for several days until the Knight begins to wonder if he still wants to leave and continue his quest. He was happier here with the beautiful man than he'd ever been back in the castle and all he wanted to do was stay and make the man smile. So he finally talks to the man and tells him his quest, asking if he could stay there. The man seems angry for some reason and tells him to meet him outside. Once there, the man transforms into a small dragon and stares at the Knight as if daring him to do something. The Knight is shocked and he knows that he's supposed to be afraid and kill the dragon, but as he looks at it, all he sees is the same beauty and the same warm eyes of the man he was falling in love with. The Knight drops to his knees and bows his head in submission, leaving it to the dragon to decide his fate. The dragon transforms back into the man, looking down at the Knight in wonder, asking him why he didn't attack him. The Knight confesses his feelings to the man, who tells him he feels the same with a blush, and asks if the Knight would like to stay.

The Knight and the Dragon lived happily ever after.