Just Let Me Love You - JK & Jimin

After his father falls ill, Jeon Jungkook decides to give into his family's wishes, essentially becoming a zombie that lives only to do his duty. He'll change his major from photography to business. Dress up in uncomfortable suits and attend boring business meetings as he begins to take his place in his father's company. He'll even dutifully follow behind his mother as she makes him attend lunch with her friends that are thinly veiled attempts to parade around their daughters for him to choose from. It was at one of these meetings that he first sees him.

Hybrids have only been around for about twenty years and were mostly an accessory for the extremely rich, as a single hybrid usually went for twenty million for the less exotic breeds. This was most likely the reason this current empty-headed heiress had brought her Pomeranian hybrid Jimin - to flaunt her wealth. However, Jungkook had taken one look at the hybrid's bright smile and chubby cheeks and felt his heart race like it hadn't in years.

He began hounding his mother to continue setting up meetings with the heiress, and she did so happily, oblivious that he only used it as an excuse to see Jimin. They didn't even seem to care that he didn't talk to her much; instead using the time to make the hybrid blush and giggle as much as possible. Spending time with Jimin made him feel like he could breathe again - like every second he spent in the hybrids presence the real Jungkook was able to break through.

He could feel the harsh grip of duty strangling him the more the meetings were arranged and his parents began dropping hints of marriage to the woman whose name he couldn't even remember half the time. Everything in him screamed to grab Jimin's hand and run away. Especially when the alternative was to continue this half-alive existence - working a job he hated, marrying a woman he felt nothing for, and having to be content with stolen moments with Jimin.

Duty or love?