1

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

"Taehyung-ah!" A sharp, persistent voice called  again from outside the dressing room, followed by a quick knock. "How much longer do you need? Your walk's coming up next and you've got barely a minute." The voice paused. "Can you not do this later?" Taehyung's manager insisted again, voice ringing with urgency, completely unaware of the situation that had arisen inside the waiting room.

The knocks and the shouts were beginning to piss Taehyung off but he could barely hear them over the ringing of his own ears.

Jimin.

Jimin, his best friend, his brother...had met with an accident on his way to Incheon.

He had been so excited to finally see Taehyung and his elder sister Saerim who was also Taehyung's stylist.

Was.

Right now, as Taehyung tried to swallow the news, she was busy packing up her bags to go back to South Korea.

"I'm so sorry, Taehyung-ah for leaving like this." She was sobbing. "I know it's a very important show for you," Her voice broke as her lip trembled. "...but it's Jimin. The boy's got no one except me. I can't leave him alone in some hospital-"

Still shocked, Taehyung looked up. To see Saerim cry made his heart break into pieces. Jimin and Saerim both meant so much to him. If Jimin was his brother, his family...Saerim was the caring, elder sister he never had.

"Just go, noona." His voice was raw with emotion. "Nothing's more important. Not more than Jimin." His eyes looked downcast with shame and self-loathing. "If only this f*cking agency-"

Saerim placed a comforting hand on his shoulder and he almost lost control on his emotions that he kept bottled in.

The agency was heartless and certain about this matter. No matter who died, Taehyung didn't get to go back until this show was done with.

But for all that mattered, Taehyung didn't give two flying f*cks about how much money the company would have lost had he walked out of the building right that moment.

Jimin was definitely worth more than a few f*cking wads of cash. He was worth so much more than that.

It was Saerim, who had stopped him.

Stopped him from ruining his career when it was at its peak. She had been with Taehyung all through the way to his rise to success.

From the moment he had walked into her small, rundown apartment in Busan accompanied by Jimin and his 14 year old self had declared that he wanted to try out modelling until now, Saerim had always been by his side as a sister, a mother-figure, a mentor and his stylist.

"Taehyung!" The manager's voice rung again, this time his knock urgent.

Taehyung sighed and shouted out a frustrated 'coming' before grabbing Saerim's hands as he looked at her pleadingly.

"Please forgive me for this, noona. Jimin...he's there...hurt and I can't-" His head hung with shame. "I'll be back as soon as this is over. I promise." He gently squeezed Saerim's hands in reassurance. "Tell Jiminie to hold on. He cannot give up. He cannot. He has to survive."

Saying that, he dropped Saerim's hands, his face taking on that steely, expressionless mask as he walked on to open the door.

In a flash, he was out.

The lights glared, the cameras flashed and the voices around him shouted as seconds were counted down and outfits upon outfits were thrown on him. The world was crazy whir where the noise of his heart could be heard by no one.

He was as silent as the storm brewing in his heart.

As he stepped onto the runway, eyes smouldering, face as cold and expressionless as frozen ice, his heart cried out for his brother who lay hurt and alone in a cold, hospital bed...just like the voices of the fans cried out for him.

Outside, he was Taehyung-the model and he was acting like it but inside he was just the twelve year old boy who had cried when Jimin had toppled over a toy car and scraped his knee.

ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ

Hello ARMY 💜 and my other lovely readers💚

I've just started this Taehyung Fanfiction. I hope you'll like it.

What were your thoughts about this first chapter? Do let me know.

Also feel free to hit me up in the DMs anytime. Your girl's anxious to make some friends :D

Question of the chapter:
Who's your bias in BTS?

[Let me know your answer in the comment section 💜]

Answer of the chapter:
My bias in BTS is Jungkook, although I'm ot7 90% of the times xD

Be a part of the Guccigirls fam and drop me a follow. Please click the little star below if you like my story 😘

Borahae 💜💜