2

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

Entering the waiting room, Taehyung flung his Gucci jacket onto the sofa as his manager entered behind him, regarding him with an indifferent gaze. Manager Choi could not understand why he was behaving this way. Had the fame gotten to his head? Because again, Taehyung was barely twenty-three and one of the most sought-after supermodels in the world.

"Why must you do this to me!" Taehyung yelled, seething with rage. His anger still hadn't disappeared completely. He hit the armrest of his couch in frustration. "You know how much Jimin means to me." He looked up at his manager. "I need to go back!" He stood up, pacing forward until he was face-to-face with the manager. "Talk to the agency. Do whatever but get me out of here. NOW!"

"But that's impossible, Taehyung-" Manager Choi tried to reason. He knew Taehyung was heartbroken but there was little he could do to persuade the higher-ups in his current position. "You know how the agency is,"

Taehyung pushed his hair back in sheer frustration. "So you're saying you won't do anything, is that it, Manager Choi?" He levelled his manager with a steely gaze, his jaw ticking.

Unable to answer, Manager Choi lowered his head. "Fine," Taehyung fumed. "I won't put up with this shit either. Get yourself another model because I'm out of this hell hole the moment dawn breaks tomorrow."

With one last threatening look thrown in the direction of his manager, Taehyung walked out, making sure to kick the door close with a deafening slam.

The small distance to his dressing room felt like miles. Taehyung was struggling to hold back his emotions. Saerim had called in the morning. Jimin was in unstable condition. His heartbeat hadn't yet normalised and he was currently being monitored closely in the ICU.

His steps felt heavy and his brain fuzzy as he dragged himself to the room. Shutting the door behind him, he let his emotions get the best of him as he slid to the ground, his legs unable to hold him up. After that morning the reality was slowly sinking in. His schedule in Milan was at least a month long and there was no way he could go back unless he wanted to potentially harm his career.

The career, Jimin and his sister had sacrificed so much for. The irony of the situation was clawing at his heart. Taehyung saw red. Letting out a furious scream, he flung his arm across his vanity that stood beside him and threw all of its contents onto the floor. Glass crashed, bottles clinked, liquids gushed out of their delicate glass encasings and a sickeningly sweet smell of destroyed makeup and perfume spread in the room.

Taehyung gazed at Saerim's favourite perfume soaking through the carpet and a tear fell from his eyes. He screamed because he could picture Jimin's blood soaking through the rough gravel where he had met with an accident. He shut his eyes to block out all the horrifying images. Once again, the world was spinning in dizzying circles. He could not think coherently. He pressed his hands to his ears to block out the screeching noise.

No, he could not let Jimin die-

A knock sounded at the door as Taehyung was brought back to consciousness. He realised with building horror that he had been about to black out. Shaking his head to clear it, he slowly got up, using the vanity as support and as strongly as his body would allow, shouted at the person knocking to go away. He did not want to deal with any of his staff right now.

The silence following his yelled command told Taehyung that the person knocking had most probably left. Sighing, he clicked the door open, just to make sure and was relieved when there was no one to be seen at the door. Just as he was about to shut it again, a small hand gripped the door, preventing him from shutting the door all the way.

"Aish-" Taehyung jumped back in surprise. "YOU SCARED ME!" He yelled, but this time in genuine surprise as a small, round face popped up between the open space.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung-ssi, but I thought you weren't going to open up. But then you did and I-" She replied hurriedly, her hand insistently fixed onto the door. Taehyung glared pointedly at the little hand and tugged at the door trying to shut it back.

Just who was this girl?

"You-you what?" He asked irritatedly as he pressed his foot against the door more firmly, preventing the girl-whoever she was-from opening the door any further.

"Well, Manager Choi said that I had to meet you no matter what." She muttered through the little space and Taehyung tried looking at her clearly. Why would Manager Choi ask some random girl to meet him out of the blue. He squinted, trying to get a clearer look at the face of the speaker. The voice told him that it was definitely a young girl. Sliding his foot just a little, to open the door slightly, just enough to take a look, he strained his neck.

It was clearly a Korean girl but for some reason she seemed to be looking to the side. Taehyung smirked to himself.

Oh, so she was one of those sasaengs?

He clearly had no idea who she was and now she was even looking the other way to avoid being seen?

No wonder, even her introduction had been kind of fishy. She was hoping for him to open up? Huh, never in a million years.

"Go away, little girl." He decided to handle it as nicely as he could but couldn't prevent a slight bitterness from lacing his voice.

^*^*^*^

Y/N looked up from her bag where she had been searching for her identity card and her work badge. Little girl?

How dare he?

Applying all her body force, she pushed against the door. "YAH!"

^*^*^*^

SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER KEKEKE
Please bear with me for a while and keep reading.
I'll update this soon as I already have the first five chapters planned out.
I hope you'll support this book and give it lots of love.
Constructive criticism is most appreciated.

Also, if you liked the chapter, don't forget to click the little, orange star below.
And if you'll comment and let me know your thoughts on this fan fiction, I'd be the happiest person in the world.
:D

Yours Truly
@taehyungs_guccigirl