18

CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18

He wanted me?

Pursing my lips, Y/N moodily rifled through the accessories Jungkook was supposed to wear for his shoot. It wasn't difficult to choose since just like Taehyung, Jungkook was also someone who could confidently carry whatever he was given.

Taehyung again... she sighed just as she felt someone tapping her shoulder gently.

"Noona. You need to hurry up." Jungkook threw a concerned look at Y/N as he took the accessories she'd picked out, quickly slipping them on. "The manager said the shoot is going to resume soon."

"Yeah." Y/N nodded distractedly, breaking out of her reverie. Handing him his earrings, she quickly touched up his face one last time before gesturing him to look upwards towards the ceiling. "The lenses don't feel uncomfortable anymore, do they? We can't have you getting an allergy."

Jungkook blinked as instructed before shaking his head. "No, fortunately not anymore. It would have been really troublesome otherwise." He mumbled relieved.

"The fans are going to love it though. There's tons of fan edits of me with blue eyes all over Instagram. I can't wait to see how they react when this commercial is aired." He grinned excitedly. "You know stalking my fan pages is my second most favourite thing to do aside from singing."

Y/N couldn't help but smile. The young singer was indeed very deeply invested into spending his time watching his fans' reactions. But unlike Taehyung, he didn't hide his inner, more playful and easygoing side from his fans, tending to allow an easy insight into his daily life, his creative, individual thoughts and how they shaped his personality.

The nature of his profession required him to connect with the masses on a more personal level for them to relate to his songs and see the raw genuineness in the way he relayed the deepest of his feelings through words.

Taehyung on the other hand, was a model. And unlike Jungkook, he needed to be in complete check of his emotions at all times and nothing less than a poker face was acceptable when he was walking on the ramp. For the world, he was just a walking human mannequin... beautiful, emotionless and designed just for displaying expensive finery.

And that was probably why he seemed so special. He was a mystery and his eyes an even bigger one, one moment nothing but a mask of cold indifference and the next, living, talking entities of their own, displaying all his vulnerabilities, like windows to his soul.

Lowering her head, Y/N suppressed a quick smile unaware that the man she'd been thinking about all day, extending up to that very moment, had just walked into the makeup room, clearly looking like he'd slept in that morning and was now running late for his schedule. 

"I need my makeup done, please." Taehyung's deep voice cut through the hectic hustle-bustle of the room as his new stylist, Yuna rushed towards him, oblivious to the fact that the model had, in fact, his eyes firmly trained on the brunette right behind her. He had no intention whatsoever to sit in the comfortable high chair she'd pulled out for him and every intention to march up to where Jungkook stood beside Y/N, the two looking awfully close for his comfort.