12

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY LOVES

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY LOVES. I HOPE WE ALL HAVE AN AMAZING 2020 WITH BTS. BORAHAE!
Happy reading :)

CHAPTER 12

"And who are you here with tonight?" The interviewer, Jacques yelled over the shouts of the paparazzi, smiling enthusiastically at Taehyung and his lady of the night. He was a forty-something French man who didn't look a day more than thirty with his clean shaven face and blonde hair slicked back to perfection. With an easy smile and irresistible charm, he was infamous for getting confessions out of the toughest of the celebs and as his predatory smile suggested, he wasn't going home without some juicy stuff tonight either.

Like an obedient child Taehyung had listened to all that she had said to him and showed up right on time for the party, and with a woman who in Y/N's eyes was a thousand times prettier than herself and so, better deserving of making such a hyped public appearance with him. But he wasn't acting like a child anymore, she thought ruefully as she noticed Taehyung's hand move from the model's back to her waist.

A tiny, snatched waist wrapped in sparkly, champagne-coloured fabric that caught the light in all the right ways, emphasising her curves and the long, smooth legs they led to.

Unable to help herself, she glanced down critically at her ripped jeans and sighed, chiding herself to focus on staying in the background and ensuring the interview went smoothly without a hitch, instead.

"I was lucky to get her to come with me, Jacques." Taehyung was speaking as Cecile laughed her perfect model-like laugh. She was senior to Taehyung, having rose to fame over three years ago. Being seen with someone of her fame at this point in his career was going to be extremely beneficial for him.

Y/N listened in as they both made it look like it was him who'd chased after her and her who'd agreed after great deliberation and she suppressed her awe at how naturally the lies flowed. She knew, by the next morning the Internet and all entertainment and fashion magazines were going to publicise this interview in great detail as the beginnings of a new romance.

It was almost funny how people were so blinded by the fantasy of love that they failed to see through such acts, although, she acknowledged with great hesitation, that even she herself, despite knowing everything that went on behind the scenes was having difficulty not believing that the two weren't actually a real couple.

"Nights like these are beautiful, Jacques." Cecile giggled, throwing Taehyung a shy glance. "It was only right to spend it with an equally beautiful man." Her expressions were coy and voice sultry as the crowd oohed and aahed. The interviewer looked ecstatic.

Famous super model has her eyes set on the newbie rising star of the industry?

That sounded like one hell of an enticing headline, the perfect story to leave the people excited and curious about further developments. Throw in a few words like 'fairy tale love' and 'love-at-first-sight' and the people would go nuts.