2//Michael gets possessive

Request: Michael gets possessive

Warnings: Reader gets hurt
--
You were talking to the people in the outpost because you had nothing else to do right now.
Timothy and you were laughing together and you two talked alot. Since Michael gets jealous easily you hoped he didn't see you.
When you thought about Michael you decided you would go to him.
“Timothy,I'm sorry but I have to go now.”,you said and stood up. “Okay,bye (Y/N)!” You went into the room Michael and you shared.
You knocked on the door. “It's me (Y/N).”,you said.
Michael opened the door and he wasn't happy.

Shit,he had seen you

Shit,he had seen you. As you got into the room you asked him:“Michael,what's wrong?”, but you already knew it. He closed the door.
“You're cheating on me”,he said angrily. You hated it when someone yelled at you,especially Michael.
“I was just talking with Timothy.”,you said,trying to stay calm. “Yes and you're obviously cheating on me!”,he walked towards you. “Michael stop yelling at me. I love you and would never cheat on you.”,you said.
He harshly gripped your shoulder and you were a bit afraid now. “I saw you two! Stop lying to me!”,he yelled even louder than before. Tears were slowly coming out of your eyes. “I am not cheating on you. I was just a bit bored and decided to talk to some people here!”,you yelled back this time. He let go of you and you hoped he finally believed you.
After all you loved him and would truly never cheat on him. “Do you believe me,Michael?”,you quietly asked him and that's when he slapped you. “Stop lying to me!”,he screamed. “What is wrong with you? Why are you like this?”,you asked him. His face softened a bit when he realised what he did. “(Y/N),I'm so sorry I didn't want to hurt you..I'm sorry for being so possessive of you..But I love you,please forgive me you're my everything and I couldn't live without you.”
You were holding his face in your hands and kissed him. “I love you too..And it's okay Michael..Just please don't do this again,I promised you that I'll love you forever.”
He smiled a bit and hugged you. You hugged him back and were glad he finally believed you. “You're mine ,forever..”,he said and let you go. “Yes,Michael..forever..”
----
This is really short I'm sorry 🌹