7//James Patrick March

Imagine being James girlfriend and you find out that he's a killer,but he didn't want you to find out.(It's after his death)

Warnings:angst ,probably some gore?
-----
It's just another peaceful day you thought.
You're James girlfriend and you met him in the hotel cortez at the bar,he sat beside you while you were depressed and decided to get drunk.
He was trying to help you and since that day you both immediately fell in love with each other.
But you obviously didn't know,that things won't be so nice and friendly forever.
He was always so nice and gentle to you,he always helped you with your problems and is always there for you if you needed him.
After awhile he told you,that he was dead and that his ghost and other ghost are trapped in the hotel cortez,but he never told you how he died.
You already met some of the other ghosts,like Sally. She was nice to you but scared you sometimes.
You just woke up and decided to visit James.
As you stood in front of his door you knocked soflty.
No reply.
You were about to knock again,until you heard a scream.
It sounded painful and it like it came from a woman.
Now you stood scared in front of his door,but you decided to open it slowly.
Now you wish you never did.
“J-James?”
,you stuttered out scared.
The sight before you was making you scared.
James stood there,covered in blood and with a knife in his hand. And a woman sat there,tied to a chair and she was bleeding out. Her throat was slit and she had many stab wounds.
James froze at your voice.
He turned and looked at you sad.
“(y-y/n)…I'm sorry…”
,he looked down guilty and kinda ashamed. He never wanted you to find out that he is a killer.
“Tell me why…”
,you softly asked,but still sounding scared.
He looked up again and said:
“It's just a good feeling…To kill someone…”
,he looked at you concerned and continued:
“please don't be scared of me…I would never hurt you…”
You teared up and looked at him. He came closer to you,but you backed away in fear and because he was covered in blood.
“I'm asking myself right now,what would've happened to me,If you didn't fall in love with me..I p-probably would've j-just end up like that w-woman..”
,you told him while tears where coming out of your eyes.
“(y/n),trust me I would never hurt you,I love you too much…Please don't leave me..”
,he said scared you might leave him.
He came closer again and you backed up against a wall.
“Please don't come near me when you're covered in blood.”
,you said.
He quickly cleaned his hands and changed his clothes so he wasn't covered in blood anymore.
“(y/n)?..”
You looked at him.
“yes James?..”
,you sighed.
“are you going to leave me?”
,he almost whispered. He didn't want to lose you.
“James…I-I don't know…But I guess I need some time for myself…”
,you looked down.
Suddenly you felt yourself being pulled into a tight hug. And you let him.
“don't leave me please…”
,he whispered.
You hugged back and cried in his shoulder.
“James…I'm just so scared…”
,you croaked out.
“Are you scared of me?”
,he asked kinda shocked and you answered:“No,but I'm scared that you might lose control over yourself and kill me one day…”
,you stopped crying.
“I promise you,that I would never hurt you my dear.”
,he told you.
You let go of each other and he looked into your eyes.
“But I need a break from our relationship..I'm sorry James,I love and need you,but I don't know If I can date a killer....”
,you said.
“You may leave If you seriously need a break,but remember that I would never hurt you and that you are my world. I love you darling and if you are ready you can come to me.”
,he said,but sounded sad.
“I'll come back,I promise James,but I need a break.”
You looked into his eyes.
Then to his lips.
His face came closer to yours and you let him.
His lips were on your lips now.
He kissed you passionately one last time before you two broke the kiss.
You sadly smiled at him and said:
“I love you,James…Bye..”.
You walked away and he looked down while tearing up.
He felt guilty and asked himself why he let that happen.
----
I know,there's still a request,sorry, but I wanted to write a oneshot for James :3
Hope you liked it and do you want a part 2 of this?