4///Michael defends you

Request:The reader is being insulted and Michael steps in super angry at the person and defends the reader

Warnings:violence and harsh words
----------
You and Michael had school,but were in different classes.
In your class you got bullied,but never told Michael because you were afraid your bullies wouldn't stop and do more terrible things to you.
But one day,everything changed.
You were about to go out,until someone called after you. You turned and your bullies were standing right before you.
Nobody was trying to help you and Michael is probably already at home.
“You fucking bitch still have to give us the money!”
,one of them yelled.
“I already gave you all my money! Now let me go home!”
,you snapped at them,but instantly regretted it when you got slapped.
When you tried to run,you got tackled to the ground and they beat the crap out of you.
Some bruises were on your body and your nose was bleeding. They got off of you and simply walked away.
You got out of school and saw Michael.
He saw you but you tried to avoid him and acted like you didn't see him,because you didn't want him to see your bruises.
He came to you and pulled you into a hug.
“Where have you been all the time? I've been waiting here for at least 15-20 minutes.”
,you didn't answer him. He didn't notice the bruises until he let you go.
“Why do you have bruises all over you and why are you bleeding (y/n)? Did something happen? Who did this to you?!”
,he got angry by the thought of you getting hurt.
“Michael,I just fell,that's all. Nothing happened to me..”
,you lied and looked down. Michael looked at you confused and said softly:
“(y/n),look at me please.”
You just stood there and lifted your head slowly.
“Tell me,what happened and who did this to you? And please don't lie to me.”
,he asked in a soft but still aggressive voice.
You started crying and he hugged you. You hugged him back and answered him finally.
“Michael…I got those bruises from my bullies…I should've told you earlier..”
He got sad and angry.
Sad because you got hurt,and he never noticed that you got bullied and angry because of the people who hurt you. He wanted to make them suffer. He hated them and wanted to protect you.
“(y/n),I will make them stop. I promise.”
You stopped crying and just buried your head in his chest. He softly kissed your head and said:
“let's go to my home and watch movie or whatever you want to do,okay?”
You let each other go and you nodded.
When you were finally at his home you were laying next to each other and watched a movie you wanted to see.
He brought some snacks and you guys enjoyed the rest of the day until you had to go home. He hugged you tightly and said:
“(y/n),they won't hurt you again.”
You nodded and he let you go and you went home.
Michael and you were practically neighbours,so it wasn't a long way.
You got home and went to sleep earlier than usual.
<next day>
You woke up and got ready for school.
As you walked out you immediately got pulled into a hug. You looked up and saw a smiling Michael.
While walking to school you were holding hands.
Everything was fine,until your bullies appeared again.
“You have a fucking boyfriend?!”
,one of them laughingly yelled at you. Michael got angry and slapped the person.
“Yes,she has a boyfriend and her boyfriend is really mad at you”
,Michael said.
“What are you gonna do to us huh? ”
,one of them spat.
You kind of hid yourself behind Michael and hugged his arm.
“If you don't stop bullying (y/n),I'll make all of you suffer,understood?”
They were just laughing at Michael,until he looked at them and showed who he really was.

All of them started screaming and Michael yelled:
“Apologise to (y/n),now!”
All of them apologised to you and promised they're never gonna lay a finger on you again.
Michael smirked and you sighed happily.
“Thank you,Michael...”
He looked at you and gave you a quick kiss on your lips.
“No problem,I would do everything for you my love.”
,he said,making you smile.
“I love you Michael…”
“I love you too,(y/n)”
---
Guys i'm sorry that it took me so long ^^
By the way,you can also request other people than Michael. I'll do almost everyone 🌹