5//you self harm

TRIGGER WARNING!!
Request:Reader self harms and Michael gets super sad
---
Guys don't read this if you get triggered!
I used to/or still cut myself and if you ever need help I'll try to be there for you. If you hurt yourself don't hesitate to talk to a psychiatrist,because it will help you!
----
You were sitting on your bed and just staring and the wall,thinking about your life.
You didn't eat the whole day.
*you're not good enough*
*Michael doesn't love you*
*you're ugly*
Those voices in your head kept telling you those awful things and it you started crying.
You stood up and slowly walked to your bathroom.
Now you were standing in front of your mirror and just looked at yourself.
“Why am I so ugly!!?”,
you screamed,while you punched the mirror.
Glass shattered and was now on the floor.
Slowly you picked up a piece and just looked at it.
You promised Michael not to do it again but everything was exhausting and the moment.
You held the glass to your wrist and you started crying harder.
You added pressure and slit it across your skin.
Five red lines were now on your wrist and you watched the blood slowly coming out.
Suddenly you heard footsteps and the bathroom door opened,revealing a shocked Michael.
“(y-y/n)?…”
You didn't answer,you just looked at your wrist and the slightly bloody glass.
“(y/n),what's wrong my love?”
,he came closer to you.
“I'm s-so sorry Michael...”
,you answered him.
“No,don't be sorry,it's okay…I love you..”
,he said softly while cleaning your wound.
“I don't know...I just got sad and those voices in my head told me that i'm ugly and t-that you don't l-love me..”
,you tried to stay calm but you started crying.
He softly wiped your tears away,while holding back his own tears and said:
“(y/n),you're the most beautiful person I've ever met. You are beautiful,but most importantly I love your personality. You make me happy whenever i'm stressed or something. I can't imagine a world without you (y/n)…Don't hurt yourself,if you ever feel sad or unloved,call me and I'll be here as fast as possible.”
He hated it when you were sad,it made him sad too. He would literally do anything for you,if it means to see you happy.
You smiled softly.
“T-Thank you Michael…I'll call you next time…”
“Promise?”
,he asked.
“promise..”
,you answered.
He looked at you and frowned a bit.
“(y/n),how much did you eat this week?”
,he asked, sounding sad.

uhm…I ate almost nothing…I wasn't hungry..”
,you answered him.
Suddenly he hugged you tight. “You have to eat something,don't starve yourself,please…”
,his voice sounded like he was about to cry.
He mentally face-palmed himself for not noticing what you were doing to yourself.
He let you go and took your hand.
His cheeks were a bit wet from his tears.
“Michael,i'm so sorry…”
He kisses you softly and said:
“It's okay…Come let's go to the kitchen and I'll make you (favourite food)”
You walked down with him to the kitchen and ate the food together when you both finished cooking it.
After that you were laying in bed,with his arms around you,him whispering sweet things while you slowly fell asleep.