chapter 3

Jayla p.o.v
I nodded at daddy and giggled. A bright widen smile come from daddy while he picked me up.

"You have made daddy very very happy little one. Now let's go home. Daddy wants you all to himself." Daddy said while carrying me out of his office to the elevator. I think Daddy has his own private elevator.

"Is this your own private elevator Daddy?" He smirked and nodding why would he have his own private? He got close to my ear. His breath hitting my neck giving me goosebumps and sending shivers down my back.

"Does my little want to know why daddy has a private elevator all to himself?"I slow nodded

"So my little one decides to act up and be naughty daddy can puish you" he said in a evil voice

I gulped and stared at him. He continued to look forward. He continued to walk to the his car. Once we got to the parking garage and we got to  Daddy's car.

We got in the car and started driving to Daddy's house

Nate p.o.v
*ring
*ring

"Hello?"

"You know Nate it would be ashamed to see something so delicate get hurt when will it be? I mean I wouldn't mind take a bite out of her. How about you Nate?"

" who the hell is this?"

"Nate...oh my dear friend Nate don't worry about who I am. Instead worry about what's going to happen"

"Who the hell are you? I will found you"

"Oh Nate I'm sure you will but in the mean time good luck I will be watching"

The bastard hung up I knew the number was untraceable I already knew I had to call he'll be able to figure this out.

"Hello Nate, what's up?"

"I need you to come to my house asap. it's important"

"On my way"

"Than-"

I can't stand him sometimes I swear to God do I need his help right now. We pulled up to my house. He was already there. My little one was asleep. So I put her in her room. There he was standing there of course, he brought his men.

 There he was standing there of course, he brought his men

Venancio p.o.v

I always come over and walked into his office.

"So explain to me what the fuck was so important that you had to call me and demand that I come to your house Nate?" I said in a way that was threatening better be worth my time

" While I was driving home, I got a call someone was threatening me and my little one. I'm not going to put up with it. I want to find this person. I'm going to kill them with my bare hands. I swear to God."

" I'll talk to you more later but for right now. We'll try your phone to call even though the call might be untraceable. I'll keep my man at your house 24/7. She doesn't leave your house. You're going to take this very seriously. I'll leave the men here tonight. I'm leaving I have business to attend to you. now I'll see you later nate"

Nate p.o.v
With that he left. He didn't look back, he didn't say a word as he left. I made myself a drink went to my office and turned on the TV. I then decided to do some paperwork could this day get any worse.

Jayla p.o.v
I woke up from the best sleep that had in years. The window woke me up. Wait whose room am I in. Wait am I at daddy's house properly. I should probably just go back to sleep.

40 minutes later

This wind again. How did my window even get open. I got up to close the window. I closed it and then lay down again. I started to look around the room. I realize there was a figure of a man in the corner. I jumped up as soon as he realize that I noticed him. He open as soon as you realize that. I noticed him. he open the window he looked at me. Who is so directly can barely even see his eyes.

"If you scream you'll regret it" I gulped  I think he heard it because He chuckled and leaned in close to my ear.

" Do I make you nervous" his voice came out venomous I nodded I didn't dare to say a word.

"Good, I will be seeing you very soon darling." he said walk towards the window. He turn his head slightly.

"Oh and darling you say anything  to anyone and you will be seeing me and it won't be pretty. Choose wisely" with that he jump out and ran. I quickly closed the window and ran to daddy's room. He was asleep. I sliped in right next to him.

"What's wrong little one"he ask concerned

"Nothing I just missed you daddy" he kissed my forehead. I was grateful he didn't question anymore. I looked around the room one more time. Then let the darkness slowly consume me.