chapter 7

Nate p.o.v
"Jalya is in a coma. we're not sure what they injected her with but we have been studying the serum and it seems like the serum contains properties that if you were to try to wake her up should slip into a deeper sleep or coma. It'll keep her body healthy but make sure she doesn't wake up. there's no way of waking her up without putting her life in danger. We will need the antidote to wake her up. We could try to make one but if antidote not right and we inject her with it we can end up pushing her into a permit sleeping state. I'm so sorry about this" the doctor's face shows how truly sorry he was. This wasn't good enough for me. I was out for blood

" this is your so-called number one Hospital in the world? For God's sake we can't even come up with the serum to wake up my baby!" I screamed furiously Venancio. He step forward he was oddly clam. He took another step forward and with in seconds I was pinned up against the wall. His hand wrapped around my neck, applying just enough pressure so that my Airways slowly starting running out of air. Gasping for air i looked in his eyes.

"VENANCIO STOP!" One of his friends screamed while running over to us he tried prying off Venancio. He didn't budge. Venancio look at me one more time has if I was prey and let go with pulled me close.

" you know I don't have to do this favor for you and the next time you decide to threaten me you won't Live Another Day so choose your words wisely" the way he spoke, I know this Tone of voice it meant I crossed the line. He slowly turned away and walked back over to his friends. I walked over to the reception area. I could feel eyes on me, I knew everybody was watching especially after that Outburst that just happened.

" maybe you should wait to go see her or ask to see her you did just have a major fight with the person who owns this Hospital don't you think it's kind of insensitive?" Julian said holding onto my shoulder as I turned around.

" I mean he's not wrong, I work with Venancio and he was ready to kill you. if I was you I would lay low go get some coffees right now then come back in about an hour" thomas said and he's not a man of many words. I nodded at them

" I heard something about coffee, coffee means cafeteria, cafeteria means Foods please tell me we're going to get food because this fatty needs to fill up his belly" Adrian said while jumping and running over to us.

" Dude are you literally always hungry?" Julian said laughing at Adrian as he rub his belly.

"Yes food is life and I cannot live without food so excuse me if I'm always hungry all the time" Adrian said as we start walking towards the cafeteria. I swear if you ever wanted to torture him all you have to do is take away food.

Jalya p.o.v
"The boss man was Furious, he nearly ripped off that man's head"

" yeah no kidding I wonder what they were arguing about" I heard two strange voices talking. I tried moving but it didn't work. Why wasn't it working? WHY CAN'T I MOVE ? 

'HELLO  HELLO!" I scream to the top of my lungs, WHY CAN'T I TALK OR OPEN MY EYES? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? I started to panic.

" I have a feeling that it was over this girl right here but I guess we'll never know." I said one of the strange voices said that I felt hands withdraw from my body. then a few seconds later I  hear what sounds like a door closing.  who was fighting over me? where am i? what's going o- . I heard a door open again and foot steps come towards me. It sounds like whoever came and sat down next to me.

"Hey princess, daddy so sorry that he had to do this to you,but I can't stand by and watch Nate touch my angel. I know you can hear me in there baby." I heard a male voice say while talking a pause, I really could't tell who it was.

" I injected you with a serum that will keep you asleep till daddy decide to wake you up. now the down side to this is that if they try to wake you up, you will fall into a deeper sleep. the good thing about the serum is that you can still hear and feel whats going on around you. for example if daddy was to kiss you."