chapter 6

Venancio p.o.v
"Fuck! sitting here is not going to do anything hurry up and get your ass up and help me find her" I barked at them it's so dark that I can't even see them in front of me but I can hear them. I know they were all standing.

" Split up I already called for the guards to turn the lights back on. Stay alert stay focus and if necessary be careful" I said with Venom in my voice. This is not a time to play games or to joke around. God knows what's happened to Jalya. This is gong to be difficult, it's to dark to see anything ahead of me. I slowly walk forward into the darkness. I wasn't sure wear I was heading because it was dark and this house is like a maze when you can't see anything plus I only been in. This house a few times and I never really payed attention to where I was going. I put my hands against the wall, I need to find it the stairs. I have no idea where the guys went but right now the important thing is to find Jalya. Wait, I'm so stupid I have my phone. I took out my phone and turn on the flashlight. I was in the middle of the living room; I turn around and headed for the stair. As I am about to climb the stairs,I flash the light into the long hallway to see Julian.

"I haven't found her yet, I checked out side in the garden, kitchen, and the basement. I didn't think about using my phone for a flashlight, my eyes just adjusted to the darkness." He said as he took out his phone and turned on his flashlight.

"Alright keep looking, we're wasting time. I have no idea where my man are at but their coming. I'm going to head upstairs, it sounded like her screams came for up there."as I finish speaking, he nodded and walked away. I headed upstairs, I dimmed my flashlight Incase the person who took Jalya is around. I slowly approach the first down I found. I opened it without making a noise;I looked around then and realized this must be Jalya play room because there is a bunch of toys and teddy bears. This room was clear so-my thought process was stopped when the lights came back on

"Venancio where are you?" I heard someone.
"I'm upstairs, I'm coming"I yelled back while walking down the stair into the living room. I see all the guys in a group there's no sign of Jalya. I walked over to them.

"As no one found her yet?" I said angrily, their was five of us and none of have found her. How in the hell is that possible? My men walked in.

"Alright gather around quickly, spilt up into groups of five. Search the whole house, tear this place up if you need to but find her. Don't stop till you found her." I screamed at everyone. They all nodded and grouped up. I had my best in charge of every group. I went upstairs with my group. We all spilt up into different rooms. I turn on the light, oh shit this is Nate's play room. I walked around look under the bed. I heard movement from behind the door in the play room. I slowly walked up to the open and door it, to realize

"WE FOUND HER! IN HERE! GUYS HURRY!"I ran to where I heard the scream come from, it came from down the hall. I made to the room and see Jalya surround by Thomas, Julian , Adrian and my men. Nobody was saying anything. They all made a way for me when they noticed me. I finally got a look at Jalya,she's was unconscious cover in blood and there was blood surrounded her too. Where the fuck is Nate?

" where is she? Move!" Every moved when Nate yelled he rushed to Jalya's side.

Nate's p.o.v
I rushed to my angel. I got a good look at her, there was a note next to her. I picked the note

Dear Nate,
This is a warning to you Nate, no matter how much security you have or add I can still take her. She'll never be safe with you. If you give her to me this will be all over. Now I will let her stay with you if you don't touch her. Also don't worry about the blood it's not hers and she is unharmed. I would never hurt my precious baby. She will wake up when I decide to, don't worry what I injured her with well only keep her asleep till I decide to wake her up. All I have to do is injure her with the stuff to wake her up. Now if you try to wake her up the serum well push her into a deeper sleep. Trust me I will be watch and will know if you try. I will know what your move will be, so good luck and game on

P.s. I left a little present for my precious baby

I crushed the note in my hand throw it.Everyone looked confused, Venancio picked up the note and started to read it.

"We need to take her to a hospital now!" I said in a shaky voice. I just got her how could this be happening?

"Nate we can take her to the hospital that I own it the best hospital in the country and I have the best doctor. There's nothing we can do though because of the serum. I mean can have my doctors study her and serum but I don't want to push it and push her into to a deeper sleep. This isn't something we should take lightly" Venancio said looking weird.

" Come on let's get her to the hospital right away"Venancio said I picked my angel and followed him outside to his car. I got in with my angel. Venancio on the other hand was outside talking to a few men. Thomas got in the car and then Venancio, he nodded to Thomas.

"The hospital is only a few minutes away and Thomas is going to rush their. The doctors are waiting for us to arrive" Venancio said as Thomas started driving. By the time I realized it, we reached the hospital in minutes. We rushed out, I handed my angel to the doctors who rushed her into the back. I saw some men walk to Venancio and started talking to him, they looked over at me I wonder what their talking about. Julian and Adrian walked in and over to, they already knew what happened.

" so they brought out back and haven't said and who are those guys?"Adrian said looking at Venancio.

" they're his best friends and I have no idea have they're here. They're never with each other unless something is up" Thomas said I didn't to much about it. I just want to see my baby.

30 minutes later
"What is taking the so long? Shouldn't they have said something by now it's been 30 minutes if something happens to her I swear to god I'll murder you" I yelled while getting into Venancio's  face

" you might be want to think twice about who your threatening Nate" Venancio said with venom in while pointing a gun at me

" sir can I talk to you?" A doctor said to Venancio, he nodded

" Jalya- "

A/n

Aw man guess you guys are just going to have to wait and see what happens to Jalya. Let know if you have anything question and feel to comment and I love you guys!