chapter 4

Jalya p.o.v
I woke up to soft little strokes on my face. I open my eyes and I see a little puppy, it's adorable. I look at it's caller and it says Giocatore must be Italian. He is so cute though, oh my gosh I'm in love with him!

"Heyy Giocatore, your so cute! Do you know where daddy is?" I said he wiggled his tail and he is  very cute. He  Barks at me.

"Ohh I take that as a yes you do. Can you show me where he is" he barks looks at me and jumped of the bed. He ran out of the room I followed right behind him till we got to the stair. He was already down them waiting for me. Whoa! He's fast. He ran into kitchen and I ran behind him to see daddy. He look focus on something. I walked up to Daddy and wrap my arms around him. He turned around and kissed me.

"Hey baby I see you met Giocatore"Daddy said. I nodded and he smiled

"How did you sleep little one" daddy said I giggled and throw myself on hugging him. He doesn't say anything he smiles and kisses my forehead

Nate p.o.v

"How did you sleep little one " when I asked her, she didn't answer instead she throw herself on me. so adorable!

"Giocatore show my little baby where the table is" my baby look at me confused. Giocatore barked back, I put my baby down. she turned to follow Giocatore. I kissed her neck before she followed. I walked over to the fridge and took two cartons out of eggs. This is ridiculous, I don't understand why I have to make so much food for Venancio and his men. They should have ate before they came over, but I understand why they didn't everything happened so fast.

Flashback
I saw sleeping till I saw woken by Giocatore lick my face by some miracle he didn't woke up my babygirl. Good he licked me again. I know he wanted me to give him some food. I got out of bed. Gave my gorgeous little one a kiss on the forehead. she was so sound asleep. Giocatore was already gone. I walked down stair into the kitchen. Giocatore was looking at something. I played with his furr

"What are you looking at boy" I looked at what he was looking at. There was a bloody note on my window. I started to read it.

YOU KNOW JUST BECAUSE SHE LIVES WITH YOU DOESN'T MEAN SHE'S SAFE. SHE WILL ONLY BE SAFE WITH ME. SHE'S MINE! I'M HER DADDY, SHE'S MINE! I WILL HAVE HER. WATCH YOUR BACK. TELL MY LOVE I SAID HELLO AND THAT I WILL BE SEEING HER VERY SOON.

I quickly checked the house, then I checked on my baby girl. She's was fine, I told Giocatore to stay with and protect her.

"Venancio I need you to come over asap. There was a bloody note left on my window I check my house. There's not sign of anyone being in the house. But if they made it to the window that means they got into the grounds and passed the guards." I said rushing and slowly becoming stressed.

" I'll be right over. Relax, check on her again and make sure there's no one in the house. Make sure every possible entrance to the house is locked and call in extra security." His voice was void of any emotion

"Okay hurry!" I said that he hung up.

Flashback over

I just finished up the eggs. I also made bacon, pancakes, toast, waffles, oatmeal, fruit, French toast and yogurt. I walked over to the table to see my little one talking to Venancio. He didn't show any emotion. Which was normal the truth about him is that he never shows emotion. He's the leader of the worlds biggest Mafia. On the Street he is known for being ruthless and dead inside. No one dares to mess with him. If they do mess with him no one lives to tell about it. In the dominant world, he is known for his clubs, his companies, his schools and being able to train any sub, little,brat you name it. He can train it believe me I had a little one that I sent to him. She came back an angel. She didn't even act up. It was amazing! Venancio looked at my little one and then at me.

"Are you going to just stand there or are you going to feed her?"he caught me by surprise. I wasn't expecting him to say something like that. I thought maybe he was going to say something about my little one and how trained she is. I looked at Venancio and he was staring back at me as if he was trying to tell me to feed her already. I grab the plate put one waffle on it with fruit on top of the waffle, eggs and bacon. A place in front of my baby girl her face lid up.

"Thank you daddy" she said give a kiss on the cheek

"Thank you daddy" she said give a kiss on the cheek. She started digging into her waffle.I kissed her forehead. I looked over to Venancio. He nodded he's head at me I knew what it meant. We both got up and walked over into my office.

" So how are we going to deal with this?" I was nervous, I didn't want anything happening to my baby girl.

"Nate relaxed here's the plan, I'm going to leave some of my men here. I've ordered them to stay hidden and I've hired new guards for you because obviously your old guards were incompetent and didn't know what they were doing. My men are highly trained so if anybody tries to get on this ground it will be impossible. You can rest easy knowing my men are here. I've also put a security detail on both of you. So that each time you guys leave the house my man will be following you guys without you guys noticing. Its just in case, an extra precaution." Venancio said in a low voice.

" I can't thank you enough for this. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to her. I-I" He cut me off

"Save it I don't want to hear your sob story. I can't have my partner life be in danger now could I?" The way he spoke made it sound more like a threat then a favor. Maybe he was joking?

"Thank you Venancio" he nodded and got up and walked away. When I walk out of the office, I see him speaking to his men. They all got up he looked up at me and nodded. I knew that meant that they are leaving now. It only took them a few seconds to leave. When they left I started cleaning up. I see my little ones still eating. So I sat down next to her.

"Daddy?"She said

"Yes angel" I looked at her

"Why were those men here? What going on" She didn't call me daddy. Fuck what am I going to to tell her?

Heyy guys I was free so I thought I'd write. Here's a little update! Let me know how you guys like it!