chapter 8

Nate p.o.v
Lights turn on*
Everyone let out a sigh of relief when we saw that there was no one in the room except my angel. I walked up to her side and sat next to her. Everybody else sat down or just stood around the bed.

"This doesn't make sense, they said that someone was in the room that had your name. so when we get here there's no one here and event evidence that someone was event here!" Julian said

"You're right, I'll send some of my men to go down to Security to check the video cameras footage. There's cameras every five feet in this hospital. There's no way anybody would come in this room without being caught by a camera" Venancio said while nodding at group of guys in the corner. They all  stood up and went outside.

"Somethings not right why did Venancio make them step outside to talk?" Julian said trying to make sense of it all

"He does that because he's man are highly trained in ways you couldn't imagine. So he takes to a place where no one can hear what there saying. They also use codes too incase someone there is a spy, which Venancio has never had a problem with. Julian you would know all this if you got your head out of your ass and stopped fucking around!" Thomas expressed angrily. He took everyone by shock  because he's not a man of many words. Even to his little or submissive, he as only had one person who he could open up to, but when they ended things, they kept in touch. They seen eachother alot but never get back together and when they do see eachother, they cuddle or kiss. Thomas doesn't like to kiss her because that's how he shows her that loves her still. After he kisses her, He'll disappear and she will be a mess for a few days but be fine after. So the fact that he yelled at julian was surprising.

"Well fuck you sorry that I can't be fucking heartless like you." Julian screamed. Julian and Thomas are always at eachother throats. The reason why is because Julian always wanted to work for Venancio. They both tried out together. Thomas Made It, Julian did it. Thomas is at the top of his class Julian was almost at the bottom. Julian tried a few times never cheated now he's training hard to try out again.

"Guy just stop please"I asked pleading they both nodded.

" how's my guppy looking?" Adrian said why is he always saying something stupid?

" did you just call my baby girl a guppy?" I said wanting to slap him.

" yes Guppies are cute, squishy and cuddly" Adrian said starting at Jalya.

"Don't call her a guppy please?" Adrian laughs, sometimes I swear this guy's a different breed of human. I played as my baby girl's hairs is so beautiful. Venancio came back into the room with a tablet.

" I got the footage you're not going to like it. The person who planned smart they got in using the nurses entry which is designed for family members not to be able to see nurses working on their family members." Venancio pause a moment so we could all take in what he just said

"So what the camera picked up was this" Venancio faced the tablet towards us and pressed played. The video started off with a man and a woman in a doctors and nurses uniform in the back room then video ends there

"That's it ?"I asked

" unfortunately yes don't worry I put a security detail on this floor. And the failure of security has been dealt with. Al-" I cut off Venancio

"Wait yo-" Venancio cuts me off by pulling out his gun.

"Dont interrupt me or the next time you see this gun they'll be a bullet in between your eyebrows and there a second video" Venancio said while putting his gun away and pressing play.

The video starts off being just a woman walk out then the video ends

" so we believe that when the nurse told us that someone was in the room with your name. he try to escape.so he escapes through the air vents and escaped. I'm locking the hospital down if you want to get in or out you have to have identification and proof of relation to a patience in the building. If he goes back to try to visit her will catch  him" I nodded