chapter 11

Arthur p.o.v

"Sir! Sir !" The nurse shouted anxiously has who ran down the hallway towards Venancio. Venancio turned around and looked at the nurse.

"Yes? What's a matter?" Venancio said with a straight face.

"Well, I noticed just now on charts  that she improving alot, I want to try something if that's okay with you sir " the nurse said, her voice held hope. Venancio nodded he's head and open the door for her. The nurse walked into the room.

"Okay so I want to try and see that if you talk to her how her condition improves, but I want you to be really sweet to her please" the nurse explained to Venancio.

"Sir, I would do the sweet talking myself but I want to monitor her condition when you talk to her. Because I was going through her chart and notice that at the time when I was giving her a bath, I was talking to her and there are spikes which indicate that she is alert and maybe even coming to sir." The nurse explained excited but yet Venancio didn't show any emotion but he nodded.

"I'll just be outside sir" the nurse made her way to  the door.

"Well I guess it's just me and you, little one if you are improving, I'm proud of you because that means your a fighter, you're strong. But don't play with my little one and I mean it if you're going to wake than do it because I don't like being toyed with do you understand me? We haven't found the guy who did this to you but I swear to fucking god I will make him suffer. You are probably wondering why I care so much about the fact that someone hurt you, well see that's the thing I don't. Your so called daddy works for me and owns me alot of money and you are a distraction to him in the quicker I can get him to focus on work the quicker I get my money, so do me a fucking favor and awake up already!" Venancio screamed at the top of his lungs, his face was filled of rage.

"Sir! Sir! I was right! When you where talking to her this was her chat. We might be able to wake her up, let me talk to the doctor and I will get back to you" Venancio nodded at her and brushed her off. Venancio took out his phone

"Hey, come to the hospital, pick me we have business to attend to. Call Thomas tell him watch Jalya. Last thing I fucking need is her dying" Venancio hang up and walked out of the room .

MEANWHILE WITH THOMAS

Thomas p.o.v
"Adrian FUCKING SLOW DOWN! Your going to choke you dumbass!" I shouted at Adrian, he's  shoveling food into his mouth as if he's never eaten before

"Hey! Listen boo, fat don't choke!" adrian said in what he calls girly voice.

"Yea sure you say that now till you start choking and gasping for AI-" I stopped talking because I heard my phone going off, Adrian gave a look. Who the hell is calling me. Constanzo??? Must be important.

"Hello ? Constanzo man what's up?"

"Venancio wants you to watch Jalya and he's in a mood. We have training to tonight by the way" Constanzo explained 

" that's not good but I'll on my way now,    
Che Dio e la sua forza siano con te"

"grazie Fratello mio" Constanzo hang up

"What was that about and was that Italian?"Adrian asked curiously

" don't worry about I have to get to the hospital"

"BULLSHIT, I HAVE HEARD THAT FUCKING SAYING. SINCE WHEN IN THE HELL DID YOU BECOME ONE DO VENANCIO TRUST?!?" Julian shouted for the living, I picked up my key walked over to the door. Nate got in front of me.

"Is something wrong with Jalya? Is she okay ?" Nated asked worried

"She's fine "

"BULLSHIT, you hiding something you completely ignored me and my question!" Julian said while trying to look  intimidating. They fucking pissing me off