Chapter 1

Niall walked through the gates of his school, preparing himself for more torturing of his bully, Louis Tomlinson. He saw his best friend Harry Styles and walked over to him, greeting him with a friendly hug. Next thing he knows, he was pulled off of Harry's grip and tackled to the ground. He felt horrible pain on his jaw, making him whimper. He knew exactly who that person was.

Louis sat on top of Niall, his legs to his sides with Niall's hands under them so he wouldn't be able to make an escape. Punching Niall with extreme force on his jaw, he smirked, watching the innocent kid suffer. As soon as he saw Niall start crying in pain, he stopped, not knowing why. 

Niall opened his eyes to see a concerned looking Louis looking right in his eyes. Louis quickly got off Niall and started running away from him as fast as he could. What was going on? He slowly walked into the woods, heading to a treehouse he went to since he was 13. Climbing in, he locked the door and stood against the wall, staring into space. 

He heard a knock on the door, and it slowly opened. "Lou, are you ok? I saw you running and I followed you.."His best friend, Josh, said. He nodded and changed the topic, not wanting to talk about that. 

"Hey, did Mr. Payne really move away?" Louis said, showing curiosity in his face. Josh shook his head and chuckled.

"I can't believe people would actually believe that!" Josh said. "Do you wanna go back to school?" Louis nodded and walked out of the treehouse with Josh. When they finally arrived, Louis saw Niall hugging Harry and immediately felt jealous. 

"Louis, are you okay?" Josh said. He simply nodded and walked to his locker, grabbing his books. The last bell for the day rang and he headed to math. Niall was already at his seat when Louis walked in. Sitting down, he didn't dare make eye contact with the blondie next to him. That was until he saw a paper crumbled up in a ball in front of him. He looked up to the people surrounding him and none of them were looking at him, so he had no clue who this was from. He opened it and read:

What happened? -Niall xx

Louis looked at Niall, but he was taking notes from the board, which Louis didn't care to do. He grabbed his pen and started writing:

Can we talk after class? -Lou x

He handed the note to Niall, which he gladly took. He looked at Louis and simply nodded. 

Class was finally over and everybody was walking out. Louis got a text:

Dude let's hang rn! -Josh xx

He knew Josh wouldn't take no for an answer, so he had to go.

"Louis?" Niall said. Louis looked up at Niall and opened his mouth to talk, but Niall talked first.

"Can we talk tomorrow instead? I'm feeling kind of sick." Niall lied. Truth was, he didn't feel sick. He was just scared of what would actually happen. Louis nodded and walked out the class. Relieved, Niall sighed and headed to the door, but stopped when he heard his name called.

"Niall?" Mr. Payne said. Niall turned around and raised both his eyebrows, signaling for him to talk. "Can you come over here?" Niall nodded and headed to Mr. Payne's desk. He stopped once he was next to his seat.

"Yes?" he said. Liam stood up and quickly pushed Niall against the wall, vigorously kissing him. Niall was shocked for a second, but soon enough kissed back.

What is going on?! Why am I kissing him back?! Niall thought, but didn't mind stopping, until Liam stopped and quickly pulled away.

"Oh my god! Niall, I'm sorry I didn't mean it! What have I just done!" He yelled at himself. 

"It's okay.." Niall said. Liam shook his head.

"No, it's not! Niall please forget this all happened!" He insisted. Niall nodded. "Y-you can go now.." Liam said, pointing to the door. Niall nodded again and turned to walk to the door, but saw Mr. Malik, his English teacher, in the way. His eyes teary, mouth wide open. 

"You fucking liar!" Zayn whispered. He shook his head and ran away. 

Liar? Why was Mr. Payne a liar? Was something going on between them? Niall couldn't stop the curiosity inside him, but decided it wasn't the best to ask. He walked out the door and into the parking lot, getting in his car. Driving to his house, he received a text and unlocked his iPhone to read it. 

Hey Niall wanna go 2 the pub lat- 

That was the only thing he got to read before his car flipped over when it was hit by a truck.

-------------------------------~~~

That's it for this chapter. :) Please follow, vote, and comment! 

BooBearTheTommo :) xxx

I'm Sorry... (A Nouis FanFiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें