Chapter 10

LOUIS' POV

I can't stand it. It's been too long trying to talk to Niall and all he does is ignore me. Why? Because I'm fucking stupid, that's why. If I hadn't had a tiny crush from the beginning, none of this would've happened. And now I'm here, trying to decide if I should or shouldn't kill myself to escape all this suffering caused by Niall. I feel devastated too, you know? Because now he won't ever talk to me again, trust me, look at me. Just one word, that's all I'm asking for him. But the only thing he has done is absolutely nothing.

I finally got out of bed because I had given up on sleeping. I think I'm doing it. I grabbed my phone and texted Niall. You might have guessed, or maybe not, but I was crying... a lot. I put my phone down and walked to the bathroom in nothing but my black CK boxers. My vision was blurry because of the tears that were freely falling from my eyes. I opened the cabinets and found only two bottles of pills. I took them out and closed the cabinet back again. Before doing anything else, I closed the door and locked it. I leaned against the wall with the two bottles in my hand, slowly sliding down. I sighed and opened the first bottle.

"Louis?! Louis, where are you?!" Shit. My hands were shaking while I was bringing the bottle to my lips. I finally reached my mouth, and lifted the bottle up so the pills could freely fall into my mouth. I tried to swallow them all at once but failed, so I started swallowing them one by one before they would dissolve in my tongue. I started feeling dizzy and then heard knocking on the door. I crawled to where the other bottle was and tried to open it but was too weak, so I hit it against the floor, making the glass break. The glass cut through my hand, making me whimper in pain. The pills and the glass were mixed together. I started picking the pills and throwing them in my mouth but I also tasted blood. I started coughing and spitting blood and glass and pills when the door opened with a loud thud.

"Louis!" I was pulled up by two arms around my waist, only making me cough up even more. "Are you out of your fucking mind?!" Niall yelled at me. He quickly got up and ran outside the bathroom while I was choking on glass. He came back with my phone pressed to his ear, crying. "Yes, he's spitting out blood and glass! Please get here as fast as you can!" He said and hung up. He walked back over to me and carried me downstairs and gave me a bucket so I wouldn't spit everywhere. He ran upstairs and came back down within seconds with a shirt and sweatpants in his hands. Somebody came in through the door while I was losing consciousness. I couldn't see much what was happening but I heard Niall repeating 'Louis, stay with me!' and 'Don't do this to me!'

Don't do this to me?! I should be the one saying that! If it wasn't for the way he was treating me, none of this would've happened! And I know what you're thinking. It's my fault. But still, he believed me, and he liked it. Harry had to ruin it. I bet whenever I wasn't with Niall, Harry and him were making out, or much more than that...

All of a sudden, everything went white, and I couldn't hear anything else. 

--------------------~~~~~

Still listening to slow and depressing songs while writing... Next chapter will be in either Niall or the narrator's pov. I feel so bad right now.. Fan, comment, and vote! :D

BooBearTheTommo :)xxxx