Chapter 3

Harry was sleeping when his phone started ringing. He woke up to his ringtone and answered the phone.

"Hello?" He said sleepily.

"Hey Haz. Where are you and Niall? I thought we were going to the pub tonight."

"Oh hey Ed. Sorry, something happened and we won't be able to make it. But I'll see you tomorrow at school. Bye." He said.

"Ok, bye." Ed said and hung up. Harry put the phone in his pocket and looked over at Niall. He had probably woken him up when his phone started ringing. Niall slowly got up from the bed and put on his clothes that were on top of a chair.

"You ready to go?" Harry said standing up. Niall nodded and they both headed outside the hospital and into Harry's car. He started driving to Niall's apartment. They both got out and walked to the front door. Harry asked Niall for his key which was probably in his pocket. When they got in, Harry showed Niall around and left to his house.

Niall walked into his room and lay in bed. He tried remembering other things. He suddenly thought of Louis, but didn't really know what his relation towards Louis was, so he shrugged it off and went to sleep.

~Next day~

Niall was woken up by an alarm on his night table. He grunted and sat up, stopping the noise. He took a quick shower and changed into some beige chinos, an aqua polo and black Nike high tops. Heading out his closet, he heard his phone get a text and walked towards it:

Hey faggot. Meet me at the woods, or else. Lou ;)xxx

He didn't know who it was, but the name Lou seemed so familiar. He walked downstairs and grabbed an apple. He was lucky his mom had given him another car for his birthday or else he wouldn't have a ride. He made his way to school and guessed the woods would be next to it, being correct. He walked into the woods and found himself standing in front of a treehouse. Curious, he climbed in and saw a boy. His hair brown, swished to the side, blue eyes, blue and white striped shirt, purple sweater tied in a batman way, red pants, dark blue beanie, and dark blue toms.

Louis saw the cast on his arm and pointed to it with one eyebrow raised. "Yeah, what about it?" Niall said bitterly. Louis was shocked by Niall's answer because before, whenever Louis would even look at him, he would get scared.

"What did you say?" Louis said. Niall raised an eyebrow.

"I said, 'yeah, what about it?'" He said.

"Oh really?" Louis said. He stepped forward about to make a move, but remembered that Niall had a cast and he wouldn't want to make it any worse. 

"Are you Louis? I got a text about ten minutes ago." Niall said simply.

Louis was confused. "What? Of course I'm Louis! Who the hell did you think I am?" Louis said angrily. "Stop playing jokes on me, ok?"

"I'm not playing jokes. Sorry I just didn't know who you were ok?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't know you."

Louis looked deep into Niall's beautiful blue eyes and realized, he loved Niall. He drifted deep into thought about when he started liking Niall and why he had never realized it before. "Umm.. is everything alright?" Niall said. For some reason, he found Louis looks breathtaking. He thought about yesterday, and remembered that this was the Louis he was trying so hard to remember.

Louis took this as a great chance. "I'm your boyfriend."

-----------------------~~~~~~

So what do you think will happen? ;3 Please subscribe, vote, and comment! 

BooBearTheTommo :)xxx