Chapter 5

"What is it?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Who are yo-" Louis said, but stopped talking after seeing Harry and backed up a little. "What is he doing here?!"

"Erm.. Harry, I- I'll tell you some other time. Goodnight." Niall said, closing the door. Harry stood there, realizing what his best friend had just done. Niall had just ditched Harry to be with his bully, Louis.

If only Harry knew...

"What was he doing here?" Louis asked.

"He came to apologize." Niall said, walking back into the kitchen.

"Oh..." Louis followed behind him looking down, until crack! There was a cracked egg sitting on his shoulder. He looked up to find Niall smirking with another egg in his hand. Louis laughed and dipped his whole hand in the cake mix, wiping it on Niall's whole neck, smirking. They stood there, laughing their heads off.

Louis looked up into Niall's eyes and stopped laughing, but started leaning in, until their lips were fully touching and moving at the same time. His kisses were trailing down to his neck, licking some mix off. He knew they weren't in the conditions for things to go any further, so he simply went back to kissing Niall. They both pulled apart, trying to catch their breaths. 

"We should get cleaned off." Niall said, smiling. Louis nodded and Niall led him to the bathroom so he could take a shower. After Louis was done, he stepped out of the bathroom with the towel around his waist. Niall walked over to him and saw Louis' perfectly tanned skin and abs, making his bite his lip. 

"I don't have any clothes. Do you mind if I borrow some?" Niall was drawn out of his thoughts and nodded, leading Louis to his room so he could change.

"Here you go." Niall said, handing Louis some clothes. He left him and went into the shower. After getting dressed, it was getting late.

"Wanna stay over?" Niall said. Louis nodded, smiling, and got in bed with Niall. He wrapped his arm around Niall's waist while laying on top of his chest, both of them slowly drifting into deep sleep.

-------------------~~~~~

Sorry this chapter was so short! :S I'll be writing more though! I'm thinking about writing a new fanfic ;) Which one of the boys should it be? Comment below! Thanks for reading and please fan, vote, and comment! <3

BooBearTheTommo :)xxx