Chapter 9

Harry started wildly kissing me. I was too drunk, and guess what happened next? I gave in and kissed him back. His hand went from my cheeks to my hips, while mine were pulling him towards me by the back of his neck. His kisses trailing down from my lips to my neck.

"Niall?" Harry said, drawing me out of my thoughts. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight." He left my room, closing the door behind him. I was still thinking about that night when I heard my phone get a text.

You have no idea. No idea of what I feel about you. Of how much I care about you. Of how much I think you're amazing and beautiful. Of what I think we could become. Of how much you make me happy and sad at the same time. Of how much you make me feel so alive. Of the butterfly riot that takes place in my stomach when you talk to me. Of how much you make me worry and scared. You have no idea. If I asked you to once more, you probably wouldn't forgive me. And that is because you don't trust me anymore. All because of a big mistake I made. I don't wish to be everything to everyone. I just wish to be something to someone. That someone is you, Niall. You might think I'm out of my mind right now, but yes, I am. Because of you. How you make me feel. But I guess that not being able to even talk to you isn't worth living in this world anymore. I just wanted to say that I love you with all my heart for one last time, because I don't want to suffer anymore. Goodbye.

-Louis xxx

By now, I was sobbing my heart out. Was Louis committing suicide? Even worse... because of me? He could already be dead! I dropped my phone and grabbed my car keys. I headed out the house and in my car. I drove as fast as I could to Louis' house. I finally got there in what seemed like years, and knocked on the door, calling out for him to open it. What I hadn't realized was that all the time I was knocking, the door had been open. That gave him more time.

"Louis?! Louis, where are you?!" I yelled, hoping he would answer back. No such luck. I ran upstairs. Everything was dark, except for one door which seemed to have a light turned on. I ran up to it and tried to open it, but it was locked. 

Crack!

Something that sounded like glass broke. I took a step back and ran up to the door, breaking it open to see something I would never want to see.

---------------------------~~~~~

That's all for now! Hehe I was writing this chapter while listening to The A Team and Kiss Me. OMG MY FEELS </3 But yeah... so Please fan, comment, and vote! :D Oh and sorry for any mistakes! :P And this chapter is dedicated to HoransCupcake because she is just awesome.

BooBearTheTommo :)xxxx