Four

Faye's POV:

It has been a few weeks since Fred, George, Lee, and I left the Burrow. We first stayed with some of the weasley's relatives for a little over a week, and now we are staying at a small muggle bed and breakfast. It didn't matter where we went, as long as we kept moving and stayed out of the public eye. I figured staying in the muggle world for a while would be a good option.

I sat in the sitting room while I listened to Fred and Lee complete another Potterwatch broadcast. George was out getting some food for dinner, and so I sat alone, stuck with my thoughts. I looked around the room and reminisced. I had stayed at this bed and breakfast for a long time while I was away from Hogwarts after my mother died. I was only fifteen or sixteen at the time, and the woman who runs this place took me in. Her name is Anne. She gave me a warm bed and food for such a small fee, and I knew she truly cared for me. When I showed up back at her doorstep she was so delighted, and even more delighted that I had friends with me. She was especially interested in Fred and I's relationship.

I sighed, bringing myself back down to earth and listening to Fred and Lee finish up their broadcast with a funny joke to keep the mood light as always.

"So here on potterwatch we managed to get an exclusive interview with the dark lord himself!" Lee exclaimed, using the voice he used a few years ago for quidditch tournaments. "Voldy, I gotta say, it's an honor"

"Thank you Lee," Fred replied, except his voice was extremely high pitched from a charm I had taught him. It sounded as if he had sucked in helium, "and may I say for the record that I am a massive butthead"

"You heard it here first folks, the dark lord is in fact a butthead" Lee finished the bit, and I tried hard not to laugh at them. They finished the broadcast by giving nextweeks time and password as usual, and then cut off their mics.

I've been feeling very useless and stuck the past few weeks. I've already expressed to Fred over and over again that I don't like not being able to fight in the war and having no part in it. He, however, thinks its best for me to stay hidden, help them with potterwatch, and let others do the heavy lifting for once. I've also been thinking more and more about my past and why I've been cursed with this connection to Bellatrix. Of course, Dumbledore was the only person with any answers and I was too stubborn to ask for any before it was too late.

I was snapped out of my thoughts once again by George opening the door and walking in with bags of food. It seems to be muggle carry-out by the smell.

"Come one, come all, dinner is served" he announced as he placed the bags on the table and immediately took out his food, digging in. Fred and Lee rushed into the kitchen and grabbed some food as well. I sighed, getting up off the couch and grabbing a plate for myself.

"How did the broadcast go? George asked Fred, whom he was practically sitting on top of, clearly to bother him as brothers do.

"It was fine but could you move over a bit there Georgie? You're elbow is practically in my chicken" Fred tried leaning away from George as if he smelled foul.

"What? You don't love me anymore Freddie?" George pouted, leaning even closer to Fred. Lee and I found this very entertaining.

"Do you not understand the concept of personal space?" Fred groaned, getting up out of his seat and moving around the table so he could sit next to me.

"As your twin, I feel it is my duty to remind you that we gave up the idea of personal space the moment we both decided to be stuck in the same small space for nine months" George replied, pointing his fork at Fred in an accusing way.