Nine

I rly related to that meme so I thought I'd post it with the new chapter. Enjoy!!
Also, after this there is only six chapters left in the whole series omg

_______________________________

Faye's POV:

We spent a few days in the library. We slept there, ate there, and I never lifted my nose from a book. Fred would go out once in a while to get us some food, come back, and force me to eat and sleep. I just can't seem to stop reading about my life. I can see how this place would make even the most powerful wizards go crazy, and I have a feeling Fred is beginning to worry. He refused to read any of the books on himself or his family and instead chose to read about random people whom he had never met to keep himself occupied. We've been in Paris for five days now and I know George and Lee are probably starting to wonder when or if we will be back. We have to leave soon, and I know Fred wants to be reunited with his best friend and brother.

So far I've read the entire history of my family. I've learned about my mom and my dad, how they met, how my mom chose to settle down with him and have me. I even read about my mum and Sirius from back in the day. The two of them were so in love, but just so young. As much as I love my dad, I almost wish my mum stayed with Sirius. She would have been so happy. Maybe she would even still be alive if she had other wizards there to protect her.

I continued reading about my family for the entire first day until I got to the point where Bellatrix killed my mum and made me an accidental horcrux. I knew I had to find some information somewhere about horcruxes and how to remove the soul of one person from another without resorting to death, but I had no idea where to begin. So, I looked up good old voldemort. I found his conversation with Slughorn, but that only showed me how to create a horcrux, not destroy one.

I instead decided to look up dumbledore, and while it took me a whole other day to find it, I stumbled across a conversation with Snape about Harry. Dumbledore, a wizard I've known to never give up, simply stated that Harry would have to die no matter what in order to defeat Voldemort. There was no way to seperate the two. At least, no way that anyone knows of.

As I read this I felt completely defeated. I guess I wasn't so afraid of death anymore, I was afraid for Fred. I didn't want to leave him behind.

Just as I sat back in my chair I heard him clearing his throat. I looked up and saw him standing above me, a book in hand and a solemn expression on his face.

"What is it?" I asked, sensing something was wrong.

"Well... I stumbled across something that I think you might want to read. It may be hard for you though." He sighed. "I didn't even know if I should show it to you... but I didn't want to be keeping secrets" He shook his head as he placed another book in front of me. I saw her name instantly and my heart leapt out of my chest.

I sat up and began reading about my old best friend. Lisa. All I could remember was that she went into hiding a few years ago, the year I left Hogwarts, and she's been missing ever since. I scanned the page all the way to the bottom, not believing my eyes.

"She... she's dead?" I asked, completely shocked. I didn't know what to make of this information. It was almost as if I knew but a big part of me refused that it was true.

"I'm sorry Faye. Death eaters got her and her entire family" Fred looked down, placing a hand on my shoulder as an attempt to comfort me.

"B-but I never saw her name. On the list of deaths in the paper, I never saw her name!" I insisted. "I looked every week to try to find her and I never once saw her name!" I began to cry, tears spilling out of my eyes and down my cheeks.