BEFORE YOU READ

Dedication_-
THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL THE TEENAGE GIRLS AND MY BEST FRIENDS.

Preface-

This is a story of three girls who were very confused about their lives. Their lives were totally ‘UNINTENDED’. Nothing could give them happiness because they want to live their dreams. They want to be happy. But their surroundings, family and people around them never gave them pleasure. The situation turned worst when they decided to run from all these things to discover their lives. They thought that- 'It’s important to tell everyone your value time to time, so that the life becomes balanced.'But the best part of the story is their FRIENDSHIP.

WORDS OF AUTHOR
- Live your life the way you want to not the way it should be. Because when you live your life on your own conditions you fulfil your dreams and the future belongs to those who believes in the beauty of their dreams. Life is unintended and that is the most exciting thing about it.

PROLOGUE

Amyara (author), Sarah and Aisha are best friends.
Amyara is a simple straight girl. Usually top the class in academics. Her Friend Sarah is not much interested in studies.  But she is the centre of attraction for everyone because of her jolly behaviour. Aisha was much of Amyara’s kind. They are like a family to each other. They were having the best time of their life- ‘the teenage’. But as it is  quoted by someone that good days lasts for a very short time. As they grew up, they saw the world closely. They have so many troubles. They know that only their togetherness can finish these problems.
     SO HERE COMES UNINTENDED LIFE OF THREE GIRLS WHO FOUGHT WITH THE COMPLICATIONS OF THEIR LIFE, SHOWED THEIR VALUE TO THE WORLD, DISCOVERED THEIR INTRESTS AND LIVED THEIR DREAMS.