1

"Mommy Don't leave me please."I begged as I  hugged her waist and cried like she hit me.

I remember that day I was feeling very restless and I didn't want her to leave.

"Baby I have to go fetch a couple of our clothes."She said as she kissed my forehead.

"You're going to come back right?"I asked as I still held onto her neck tightly she rubbed my back and laughed.

"Yes sweetheart."She said reassuring me as she gently rubbed my back.

"Mommy sing me a song."I mumbled as I looked at her she nodded and wiped my tears before she began to sing a song with her sweet voice.

***

"Naomi Walker was a very beautiful and charismatic woman."King T'Chaka spoke as I sat on Okoye's lap staring at my mommy's picture that was on top of a brown polished casket with tears running down my face.

she said she would come back to me...

"Earth to Khwezi!"Shuri says snapping her fingers in my face I roll my eyes and nudge her "I heard you! Now what is it that you were saying?"I ask swinging side to side on the office chair "I was giving you new weapons."She says rolling her eyes making me giggle and nod.

"Don't you just love your new suit?" she asks presenting a fighting suit I nod quite impressed.

"Wow Shuri, This is beautiful."I say admiring the suit that was made out of vibranium she laughs and scans the side of my neck with her Kimoyo beads

"Camouflage."She says the Grey suit then becomes black I was quite impressed.

"Wow."I say under my breath walking around the suit and nodded slowly I was then interrupted by my ringing and vibrating Kimoyo beads.

"Mama."I greet Queen Ramonda with a smile "T'Challa and the general are soon to arrive, so make your way up here."She says giving me a smile "Yebo mama, sesiyeza."I say smiling at her and hung up.

"T'Challa is about to arrive so let's go." I say placing my Kimoyo bead back.

"Brother!"I greet giving him a tight embrace "Or shall I say King T'Challa." I say dramatically bowing making him gently push me over making me laugh "Nakia."I greet giving her a tight embrace as well.

"How have you been moonlight?"She teasing using my old nickname -from when I was a child because she wanted to call me something abit different.- I click my tongue and roll my eyes at her.

"Fabulous."I respond giggling I then turned to Okoye "You want a hug general?"I ask trying to look 'adorable' she laughs and opens her arms making me look up and dash into her arms, Since my mother's death Okoye has protected me and treated me like her own.

"Another mysterious necklace?"she asks touching my necklace "Just got one from the shops in the city."I say shrugging she nods slowly and kisses my forehead.

"Go get ready for the coronation."She says placing a kiss on my cheek this time I nod and walked with one of the Dora Milajes behind me.

"You look beautiful."Queen Ramonda whispers to me as I stood next to her with Shuri on the other side.
"Thank you."I respond looking down and blushing.

I look around seeing the entire city here just to watch T'Challa being crowned the new king of Wakanda.

"I the son of Badu now present to you Prince T'Challa, the black panther!
The prince, will now have the strength of the Black Panther, stripped away!"Zuri yells giving T'Challa a liquid to drink to strip away his powers, my grip on Queen Ramonda's hand tightens as I looked at T'Challa in pain.

" Camaku, Camaku.Victory in ritual combat,comes by yield or death.If any tribe wishes to put forth a warrior,I now offer a path to the throne."Zuri says as T'Challa stood up straight no longer feeling any pain.

"Is there any member of a royal blood,who wishes to challenge for the throne?"Zuri asks I then hear gasping and murmurs I look to see Shuri with her hand up "Shuri!"I whisper rolling my eyes.

"This corset really uncomfortable,so can we wrap it up and all go home?"Shuri says looking around making the queen and I pinch her "Ouch!"She says laughing.

Then there familiar chanting.
"Are they Jabari?"Shuri asks quite shocked "Yes."The queen and I both respond looking at the huge man making their way towards T'Challa and Zuri.

"M'Baku, what are you doing here?" Zuri asks glaring at him.

"It's challenge day.
We have watched and listened from the mountains! We have watched with disgust,as your technological advancements have been overseen by a child!"he yells charging at Shuri but I stood infront of her protectively glaring at M'baku.

"Who scoffs at tradition!And now you want to hand the nation over to this prince who could not keep his own father safe. Mmm? We will not have it. I said,we will not have it I, M'Baku
leader of the Jabari..."

"I accept your challenge, M'baku"
T'Challa responds cutting M'baku off.

"Let the challenge begin!"Zuri yells starting the fight.

Like and leave some comments!❤️
I really hope you enjoyed that!