7

I stood by the platform watching the fight it had already started I stayed in the palace for a bit trying to talk to Bast some how but I got no response.

"C'mon T'Challa!"I yell trying my best to encourage him.

"T'Challa come on!"I yell as he got stabbed and was getting half beaten to death, I flinch as Erik was about to cut his head off.

"This is for my father."Erik says making me want to run to T'Challa but Zuri stepped in instead.

"Zuri No."Queen Ramonda says almost in tears.

"I'm the cause of your father's death, not him, take me."Zuri says trying to reason with him.

"I'll take you both uncle James."Erik says stabbing Zuri.

"Zuri!"I yell getting ready to jump off but the Dora Milajes put their spears in front of me preventing me from jumping down.

"Zuri No!"T'Challa yells in horror.

"Let me go please! He's going to kill T'Challa!"I yell trying to push through the spears "He can kill you too!"Okoye says crying.

"Is this your King?"Erik asks beating up T'Challa.

"He's supposed to protect you, Lead you to the future!"he yells "Please!"I yell pushing the spears but they were rooted to the floor, they had a tight grip on them.

"T'Challa!"I yell pushing the spears.

"Come on brother!"Shuri yells now crying which was making me cry a lot harder.

Erik then put T'Challa over his shoulders.

"No."I whisper
"No! Let me help him! No!"I screamed and ran around them trying to push it was then too late as he then threw T'Challa over the water fall.

"No!"The Queen yells.

"Now I'm your king."he says smugly dusting his hands off the Dora Milajes then stopped holding their spears in front of me making me run to the waterfall getting ready to dive in.

"Where do you think you're going?" Erik asks blocking the way.

"Move!" I yell trying to run around him but he put me over his shoulder.

"Put me down! You murderer! You'll never be a King you savage! Let me go! Put me down!"I yell kicking and hitting him as I looked over the waterfall.

"Put me down! I need to save him!"I yell as carried me in his arms this time but that didn't stop me from kicking and screaming.

"He's gone! Stop! You'll kill yourself!" he yells putting me down and grabbing my face forcing me to look up at him.

"I'm your King."he says making me hit his hand.

"What are you supposed to be?"he asks walking around me "T'Challa's guardian."I respond bitterly "Guardian? What do you do?"he asks sitting in front of me "Why do you care? I'm hi---"
He then cut me off by picking me up by my face tightly holding my cheeks

"Listen princess you don't want to get on my bad side."he says chuckling bitterly and throwing me on the ground.

I hear 3 light knocks slowly making my way to the door as I landed rather hard on the ground.

"Nakia.."I whisper hugging her tightly.

"Look at me."she says gently looking at my face.

"He hit you?"she asks with anger as she analyzed my face, make me turn my head repeatedly.

"I'm going to kill that bastard."I whisper in disbelief as I had bruises on my face.

"Let's go."she says pulling my wrist.

"Hold on."I say jogging to my bed side and grabbing my hoodie.

"Go meet the Queen and Shuri by the forest I need to go fetch something." Nakia says kissing my forehead and jogged away.

"Shuri?!"I yell looking around I then saw a flashing light, this was Shuri's signal.

As soon as I saw them I embraced them "I'm so sorry I didn't do my job."I say looking down Queen Ramonda places her finger under my chin making me look up.

"Sweetheart that was inevitable."she says shaking her head.

"Queen Mother, I don't feel good."I say feeling a burning sensation "What's wrong?"she asks looking at me searching for any visable injuries, It then became a lot worse.

I started screaming in pain holding onto the Queen.

"Khwezi!"I hear Nakia's voice.

"Her hair..."Shuri says

"The outsider...he's burning the heart shaped herbs."Nakia says sitting down and gently letting me place my head on her lap as I was still screaming in pain.