5

"The Kingdom is in great danger my child..."I hear a deep feminine voice I look down at my clothes and see that I'm wearing a traditional attire including beads on my head, neck and wrists.

"Danger?"I ask looking around for the disembodied voice "Just go protect the kingdom! At any cost...even if it means laying down your life."She says appearing in front of me as a huge white panther... Bast.

"Is there anything you suggest I could do?"I ask looking into her eyes she then shape-shifted into a beautiful dark skinned lady, she had a huge afro and she had on a white silk dress that fitted her quite well...she was gorgeous, truly a Goddess.

"No matter what happens...protect your King."she says placing her hand underneath my chin and lifting it up so I could look into her dark brown eyes, I froze for a minute then nodded.

I hear a distinct sound of my kimoyo beads ringing and vibrating.
"Yes Shuri?"I ask sitting up from my bed "I have to show you something in my lab."she says with a smile on her face making me shake my head and hang up.

I need to protect T'Challa at any cost.

"I need to immediately stop by Zuri in a bit so what is it that you want to show me?"I ask looking around the lab "Ok calm down princess."she says sarcastically, making me roll my eyes at her sarcasm.

"Well since you're going to Korea with T'Challa, Nakia and Okoye you'll need a couple of new things."She says winking at me "Korea? Why am I going to Korea?"I ask looking at her quite shocked and confused "You're going to Korea to get Klaue."she says like it wasn't a big deal I sigh and just shrug it off.

"Here's your new suit."she says showing me a brand new suit once again.

It was similar to the black panther suit but I had a long sleeve body suit that showed part of my stomach as it had gaps from underneath my armpits to my hips and shoulder, I had black fingerless gloves as well and a pair of high waist leggings and of course a couple of my weapons too.

"I hope you didn't give me high heel boots again."I say sighing and looking around "Nope I've given you self absorbance boots with a small heel... You have to look feminine."she says shrugging.

"Shuri... This suit shows half my stomach."I say crossing my arms "Oh hush!"she says rolling her eyes "Here are your weapons."she says showing me the tiny communicator, two guns with vibranium bullets and a couple of daggers.

"Thank you."I say admiring the weapons.

"Zuri...do you have a minute or two?"I ask slowly walking in the cave "What do you need Khwezi?"he asks dusty of the red sand from his hands.

"I had a dream...Bast spoke to me."I whisper he then looked up at me listening to me attentively.

"She said the Kingdom is in danger."I say looking up at him quite worried he then pulled me into his embrace making me hug him back "What does she mean?"I ask in frustration he then pulls away and lifts up my chin.

"Listen to me...just protect the King..." he says kiss my forehead "Protect yourself too."he says in a worried tone, I nod still scared.

"You didn't tell me about Korea why?"I ask looking at T'Challa as he sat on his throne lost in thought.
"T?" I ask looking at him as he didn't respond.

"You okay?"I ask walking abit closer he nods quickly "I didn't tell you because you were asleep."he responds losing his train of thought I nod slowly and kiss his forehead.

"Whatever is bothering you... I hope it doesn't bother you too much."I say walking out the throne room.

"This is pathetic."Okoye says scratching her weave making me giggle along with Nakia.

"It suits you."I say winking at her "Just shake it back and forth general."Nakia responds nudging me looking at Okoye's irratation as she scratched her head.

"How do you think I feel in this dress?"I ask adjusting the dress abit "Gorgeous."Nakia says winking at me as we approached a lady in a cart.

"This club is huge

"This club is huge."I mumble under my breath looking around, I then feel my kimoyo beads vibrating "I need to go to the bathroom quickly."I say nervously "Hurry up."Okoye says nodding at me I rush to the ladies and enter a stall to see that M'baku was called me.

"Where are you? Is that music?"he asks making me roll my eyes "I'm at a mission I'll see you when I get back M'baku."I whisper frantically

"You look that gorgeous in public?"he asks trying to catch a glimpse of my dress I roll my eyes and stretched out my arm so he could see my dress.

"You look gorgeous."he compliments biting his lip "I appreciate the compliment but I have to go bye!"I say quickly hanging up.

"Hello there."an unfamiliar voice greets as I straightening out my dress "Move along I'm not interested."I respond looking at the man to see the infamous Klaue.

"Okay pretty lady."he says about to touch my chin but I smack his hand away "Don't touch me."I say walking away from him.

"I just saw Klaue."I say into my communicator as I pushed through the crowd "There are alot more men with weapons."Okoye says making me look up at the balcony.

"It's now or never."Nakia says impatiently "Hhayi! Nakia!"Okoye yells.

"The Wakandians are here!" I hear somebody yell making me press my necklace which made my suit burn off my dress.

"I'll follow Klaue."I announce chasing his car and destroying other cars that tried shooting at me or T'Challa.

T'Challa then made Klaue's car lose control and fall on its side, T'Challa then confronts Klaue and holds his claw towards his neck "Hhayi! Kumkani! Ilizwi likujongile!"I yell seeing people with their phones up and flashes everywhere.