6

"Agent Ross, Hi."I greet smiling at him as I walked in with bottles of water for Okoye and T'Challa.

"Khwezi."he greets clearing his throat nervously I hand T'Challa and Okoye their bottles of water "Water?" I ask him he shakes his head.

"I'll be back in a few then."I say sipping my water.

"M'ba--M'baku listen, M'bak."I say with my smartphone on my ear listening to M'baku yelling at me in Xhosa making me constantly roll my eyes.

"Gosh...you sound like Queen Ramonda if I don't eat breakfast"I say rolling my eyes that then made him a lot more angrier.

I then happened to be looking up and saw a sushi van driving up the second time making me slightly remove the cellphone from my ear.

"Sorry, where is this camera?"I ask looking at the surveillance system in front of the guy.

"Yes my love I'm listening."I respond to M'baku looking at the camera and not seeing the same van.

"I'll call you back later."I announce rushing to the interracation room.

"Mamelani... There's somethin--"

BOOM!

A couple of gun shots were then heard after that and a few went into my body making me collapse and breath heavily in pain.

"Kumkani!"Nakia yells holding me in her arms "Don't give up on me Khwezi, keep your eyes open."Nakia says kissing my forehead and shedding a few tears I then shut my eyes no longer having any energy.

Khwezi! No! Wake up!

"How ironic..."Bast says smiling at me I sigh and sat on the huge rock next to her "I didn't see that coming...Is that what you meant by the kingdom being in danger?"I ask looking up at her "No..."she says frowning and running her hand up and down my arm.

"I've got someone here to see you before they give you the herb and you go back."She says rubbing my arm I nod and stood up.

"Mama!"I say running into her arms embracing her tightly "You promised you'd come back."I mumble in her chest she laughs and held me tightly "I'm sorry."she says kissing my hair I pull away and look at her she looked the same like a Goddess like she has always been.

"I miss you so much..."I say wiping my tears "I'm always watching over you baby."She whispers kissing my forehead "It's time to go little one."Bast announces making me embrace my mom for the last time.

"Khwezi! Thank Bast!"Nakia says hugging me tightly as I shot up awake "I saw mama..."I say smiling at her.

"I'm glad you got some closure."she says helping me up, I wince in pain feeling that I haven't fully healed "You need some rest."She says making me place my arm around her neck as we walked.

"No she needs to rest, stop calling her."I hear Nakia's voice I open my eyes slightly and sit up.

"Who was that?"I ask as she places my beads down "M'baku."she says shrugging I sigh and sit back thinking about the way he's going to have my ear.

"T'Challa, Where's T'Challa?"I ask immediately stepping out of my bed "In the throne room an outsider has come and he claims to have killed Klaue."she says rolling her eyes.

Protect the King.

"I need to go."I say pushing myself off the bed and took my spear for more support "N-no you need to rest." she says sternly pulling my wrist "Nakia! I need to go!"I yell in frustration rushing to the throne room in pain.

"Khwezi!"Queen Ramonda yells looking at me "Please I have to be here."I say slowly walking towards the throne.

"You need to be in bed... General take her to her roo---"

"No, I'll be fine."I say touching my wound making it feel abit better.

"Thetha."T'Challa says to the outsider as he slowly walked in looking around.

"Speak."W'baki translate.

"I'm staying in your house, serving justice for a man who stole your vibranium and murdered your people."he says in an American accent

"Justice your King couldn't serve."he says making T'Challa stand up and storm towards him making me follow him and making the rest of the Dora Milajes charge towards the outsider incase he tries something on T'Challa.

"I don't care who you are, The reason I don't kill you where you stand is because I know who you are." T'Challa whispers.

"Kumkani."I whisper cautiously trying to calm him down "Hi beautiful, you speak English?"he asks winking at me, ignoring the threat "I speak whatever suits me."I answer looking deep into his eyes trying to read him.

"Hurt? Pain? Mourn, You're mourning."I whisper getting back to reality "Why are you really here?"I ask looking into his eyes once again.

"Revenge."I whisper quite startled.

"Khwezi, Hhayi."T'Challa says.

"What do you want?"T'Challa asks the stranger "I want your throne."he says casually making me roll my eyes and the entire counsel mumble amongst themselves and snicker.

"Yall sitting here all comfortable... Must be nice."he says smirking at the elders "There are many people out there just like us who could use this vibranium."he says shrugging "Ask me who I am King."he says smirking and showing of his grill.

"You're a black Opps mercenary Erik Stevens nicknamed Killmonger..." Shuri says with the sudden information.

"That's not my name princess, ask me."he demands T'Challa smirking at him "Take him away."T'Challa says calmly but with such anger as well.

"Ungubani?!"

"NginguNjadaka! Unyana kaNjobu!"he yells making me flinch "Njobu?"one of the elders ask.

"I found my father with Panther claws on his chest! You ain't a son of a king you're a son of a murderer!"he yells "Uyaphosisa! Lies!"The Queen yells in frustration.

"I'm afraid not Queen mother."W'kabi says showing her a ring identical to T'Challa that's was once King T'Chaka's.

"Hey aunty."Erik says smugly.

"Reject his offer!"I yell as Erik wanted to challenge him for the throne "It'll take a few months."T'Challa says I look at him in disbelief "T'Challa!"I yell.

"I don't need the entire kingdom, I need you."Erik says making T'Challa nod "T'Challa, think about this carefully."I say looking at him sternly "I need your support Khwezi."he says sadly but with assurance I hesitated but nodded.

A/n:Speaking of Erik!
I'm still working on the sequel for Glory To Bast! [To those of you who read it of course.] If you haven't check it out! The sequel is called Phambili!

Follow me on Wattpad too!😂❤️