8

"Lord M'baku, my son has been murdered whilst in ritual Combat."
Queen Ramonda says as we stood before M'baku.

"It was more of a defeat than a murder"

"Do not rub it in our no---"

"Silence!"M'baku yells making us all flinch.

"The person on th--"
A who gorilla noise then erupted.

"You will not talk! Or I will feed you to my pets..."M'baku says seriously making me shake my head.

"I'm kidding, We are vegetarian."he says shrugging.

"M'baku please."I plead panting
"What is the matter?"he asks trying very hard to mask his concern.

"The outsider burned the heart shaped herbs that basically keeps Khwezi alive. The last one I saved is basically keeping her alive." Shuri explains holding me up.

I look up at see M'baku with sympathy in his eyes.

"I've got something to show you." M'baku says standing up and leading them to a room.

"T'Challa!"I say with joy and looked at his state.

"One of our local fisher men found him." M'baku explains as I leaned on him for support.

"We can take him to my lab and heal him."Shuri suggest looking down at her brother.

"Take him, He'll be dead in seconds." M'baku says shrugging but he was helping me as I wouldn't fall.

"I can help him."I say looking at T'Challa.

"No! You're not going to do that!" Queen Ramonda yells knowing exactly what I was going to do "My Queen I have to...I'm his guardian."I say looking deep into her eyes.

"What is she talking about?"Shuri asks

"I was practically born with the heart shaped herb in my blood, I can--I can help him trust me. Nakia... I love you so much, you've been the best eldest sister I could ask for.

Shuri you're very irratating but I still love you no matter how annoying.

My Queen I thank you for being that mother figure in my life."I say smiling at them.

"Why are you saying this?"Shuri asks in the verge of tears as I embraced her.

"M'baku."I whisper turning around trying my best not to cry.

"No."M'baku says refusing to make any eye contact.

"M'baku, A ruthless stranger sits upon that throne,I need to do this for Wakanda if I don--...M'ba--my love it's only a matter of time that he will become powerful and greedy and want more land, he'll get to you and try conquer your kingdom, the one your ancestors worked so hard for, he will kill you. I don't know what I'd do with myself if I willingly let that happen in my presence, allow T'Challa to live and fight for Wakanda."I respond pecking his lips but he pulls me back and gives me a long kiss.

"Ndiyakuthanda Khwezi."He says kissing my forehead I give him a small smile and peck his lips once again "Nami Ndiyakuthanda M'baku."I respond wiping his tears away placing my forehead on his.

I then take a deep breath and take my dagger cutting my hand, blood started rushing out of my hand, I slowly walk towards T'Challa and place my hand on his chest.

"Camaku..."I say closing my eyes I then felt my energy gradually draining and feeling T'Challa shake beneath my hand he's vain popped out, It's working.

"C-camaku."I say once again feeling a bit weak, I then collapsed and heard my name being called repeatedly.

"Your time has come."Bast says placing a hand on my back, I then felt another hand, I look to the side and see my mom.

"Bast, please may I watch over them."I plead smiling at her she nods and directs me to a large river,she places her hand inside and moves it around in a circle, the water then showed a picture Similar to a movie.

"Can I get a blanket?"T'Challa asks shivering as they hugged him tightly.

"He's alive."I whisper laughing slightly and wiping my tears away.