Chapter 1

Hunter is a boy who doesn't normally expresses himself often but something that day had changed in him.

As I walked down the school passages I slowly reached my locker I seen Jessica the girl who bullies me and my one and only friend Dylan Glace. She really hates Dylan and myself. I'm not really sure why but when we were in pre-school she was our best friend until she got boobs and her period.

Never mind, that we are just nobodies now because of her. Once I neared my locker Jessica and her minions started our daily torture that she thinks hurts our ego. We've come to a point where it doesn't bother us anymore.

I remember Hunter standing near my locker, which is fairly close to his. He was standing with his friends who wear black leather jackets with a small but deadly weapon between their fingers puffing away killing themselves slowly and ink all over their necks and arms which with they think they are cool with those things, oh how I would love to see them when they older.

Dreamlessly I don't find him or his friends attractive where most girls will go crazy just to stand next to them; breathe the same air as them or just to have a one night stand that could change into a lifetime of disaster.

As I got my books from the top shelve of my locker Jessica smacked it out of my hand causing them to slam hardly on the floor, knowing that it was hard the dust from the floor rose. Dylan tried to pick it up while the minions were shouting her at.