Chapter 5

I can't really remember what happened after my thoughts last night but I do remember waking up this morning. Getting out of bed I make my way over to my closet and find a simple outfit, which includes a black denim jeans and a Nike jacket. Nothing special just something simple so I can go down to the mall and walk around with my sister looking for a dress for her confirmation.

My family mainly my mother is very churchly and that wouldn't surprise me after all my grandfather is a pastor. Walking around looking for a white dress is difficult when none other than Michael and Hunter joined us. Now you might be thinking why hunter is with us, it's understandable for Michael but why Hunter that's because Michael and Hunter are cousins and they were already at the mall.

I can already feel that this is going to be a long day ahead of us. I swear we've been to Forever 21 and found nothing but that didn't stop me from buying a few more pairs of socks. I think my sister doesn't realise that I'm uncomfortable being near hunter. None the less we carry on looking at some other shops and finally find something at a vintage boutique. I myself loved the dress it was a simple yet had a bit of formal side to it.

Jenna finally bought the dress and I could finally leave the torching eyes f Hunter, but of course my sister had other ideas. "Tori I think it's time to give you a makeover. Don't you think Michael?" Jenna knew how much I hated shopping and now she wants to change my whole outfit choice. " Jenna I think Tori could do of a bit of a change I mean, Tori I love the whole tomboy act but you are a pretty girl and could do with one" WOW is all I could think I swear sometimes Michael could be dumb and smart but right now His being smart.

So without any thinking I said to Jenna and Michael "so then what we are waiting for as long as I get food at the end of this I mean it could work."