Marvelous Quote of the day:

 “You don’t just give up. You don’t just let things happen. You make a stand. You say no. You have the guts to do what’s right when everyone else just runs away!”

-Helpess Miss Rose Tyler

♧♧♧

Word count: 1809

So, people. Yes I just republished this part. Wattpad is giving me a hell of a trouble. It keeps messing up with my chapters, and doubling them, and deleting them. I had to rewrite a couple of them, and I'm still struggling, so I'm really sorry if you guys keep getting notifications, or if some chapters just disapear. I'm doing what I can:(

Martha, Nina, and the Doctor walked secretly to the lab, where they were testing Larazus's DNA on the computer. As soon as the results appeared on the screen, Nina and the Doctor gasped, mesmerized at the sight before their eyes.

"That's..." the Doctor trailed off.

"Amazing," Nina finished for him, getting slightly closer to the screen just to be sure of what she was seeing.

"What?" Martha asked, confused. She hadn't yet seen what the Doctor and Nina were seeing.

"Lazarus's DNA," the Doctor said.

"I can't see anything different," she frowned. Nina pointed at one strand of her DNA, making her fix her eyes on it.

"Look at it," the Nina told her. Then, right before their eyes, the piece of gene mutated. It changed.

"Oh, my God," Martha exclaimed, taking a step back. "Did that just change?" Nina and the Doctor nodded at her. "But it can't have," she frowned.

"But it did," the Doctor confirmed.

"It's impossible," she denied.

"And that's two impossible things we've seen so far tonight," the Doctor said, a goofy grin on his face. Nina could only smile at him. "Don't you love it when that happens?"

"That means Lazarus has changed his own molecular patterns," Martha guessed. Nina froze, raising her eyebrows in surprise at Martha.

"She's good, I like her," Nina smirked at the Doctor. "Hypersonic sound waves to destabilize the cell structure, then a metagenic programme to manipulate the coding in the protein strands. Basically, he hacked into his own genes and instructed them to rejuvenate." Martha raised her eyebrows too.

"You're good too," Martha said. The Doctor was just standing in the background, admiring the conversation between the two girls, who apparently didn't need him to find out what was going on. "But wait, they're still mutating now," she pointed out.

"Because he missed something," the Doctor finally spoke. "Something in his DNA has been activated and won't let him stabilize. Something that's trying to change him."

"Change him into what?" Martha asked, looking at the two in confusion. The Doctor and Nina shared a look, both looking for an answer, and then their faces fell when they realized the other one also had no idea.

"I don't know, but I think we need to find out," the Doctor said.

"That woman said they were going upstairs," Martha remembered.

"Let's go."

The three of them entered the elevator, and Martha hit the button to the top floor, where Nina was mostly sure the professor would be. Rich guys who owned buildings often loved the top floor more than the others, she knew that from experience. She was pretty sure the top floor would be his office.