CHAPTER 6: There's Nothing You Can Do

PHOENIX

It was hard not to get angry and make my way over towards her house to explain to her family about what is gonna happen to them for apparently lying as well as hurting her and instilling fear and pain into her.

However, I kept myself together long enough to assure her I wasn't going to let her get hurt ever again.

After falling asleep in my arms last night, I took that time to mind link Neil and to tell the others we needed to meet up today and discuss a new issue.

Delanee said she would keep Sundaye busy and promised not to tell her what I was planning. So she took her out for a girls day and I gave my credit card to them and said to get whatever they want.

Once after all my pack was here, we sat down out in the back, since the girls would be gone for a while and began.

"Thanks you guys for coming. First off, I have found my mate. But there's a problem. Her family happens to be one of those who instilled fear in her all her life and has made feel lower than dirt. I want you guys to find all you can on her family. Now, she hasn't told me much and I don't think she will. So I need to find out all I can about them before moving on to the next step. I also have a feeling that if not all of them, ONE of them is threatening her." I started.

"Well, first of all, congrats on your mate." My Delta said. "Also, what about the council and the judging for the Alpha Games coming up?" He mentions.

"I will handle all that but right now more important, is my mate and trying to help become the strong wolf I know she can be." I tell them.

Everyone then looks around at each other and then back at me before bowing in agreement.

"So, when do we all get to meet her?" One of the Omega's asks.

"Soon. Maybe even this weekend we'll have a barbecue but for now, I need you all to focus on the issue at hand and report back to me right away." I tell them before we all get up and head off to do our own thing.

Our meeting ended and I mind linked Delanee to ask how everything was going and she said they were going to a movie and then dinner afterwards and invited me. Then mentioned that it would be best if I was here because Sundaye was having anxiety and panic attacks all of a sudden.

My baby girl gets anxiety and panic attacks? Yeah, we're gonna change that.

I make my way down to the theaters and then we head out to dinner.

It felt really good to hold her hand. I loved her reaction especially whenever I lightly rubbed her hand as I held it.

She seemed to love the public affection I was giving her which I was glad because I wanted EVERYONE to know that I was with this amazing woman.

Delanee and I were talking about something and I had my arm over Sundaye's shoulders. The next thing I know, I start seeing her holding her chest and finding it hard to breathe.

"Oh my god baby. What is it?" I ask her panicked.

"Can. We. Please. Go." She says between breaths.

"Of course but...." I began but she stopped me.

"Please." She says and then I see a tear fall down her face.

On the way home I had Delanee drive so that I could stay in the back and continue holding my girl.

When we got home, we headed inside and I sat her down on the couch.

I then kneel down on my knee and take her hand in mine as I have her look at me.

"Sundaye. Can you please tell me why you get these attacks in public? I'm not forcing you to tell me if you would rather wait to tell me certain things later on, but I want to know how to help you." I begin to tell her with so much sadness and pain in my heart.

She remains quiet for a few moments before I hear her quietly mumble from under her breath.

"There's nothing you can do." She begins.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)